𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

Start from the beginning

As Trouble rambled I saw Gino look at me and nod his head towards the door signaling me.

As I walked away I heard Trouble's loud mouth behind me "And where you going? No fucking where we don't know these niggas."

Anita then interjected, "Let them just go for 20 minutes at most."

"yea bitch shut up and sit down." Looney mumbles.

"Have my sister back in time." She says giving Gino a death glare.

"And for you fuck nigga-"

We walk out just in time not to see that argument waiting to happen. They were too much alike.
••••

Making myself comfortable in his car I instantly regretted coming with him.
Trouble was right, I didn't know him.

"Why you so shy, I'm not gone bite."

"It's not even like that, I just don't know you very well," I said barely over a whisper.

"So get to know me ma, you don't gotta be all shy and shit around me either cause I'm not bouta be shy around you."

I slightly nodded and looked down at my lap.

"You hear me ma? Lemme hear yo voice."

"Yea I hear you."

"You want sum out of the store?", he asked as we approached the Papi store.

"No thank you."

He just nodded and walked into the store.

After he left I let my thoughts consume me.
He seemed nice but that's how they all start off.
Then they slowly got aggressive and overwhelming.
I don't want anything problems so it's best if I just stopped talking to him after this.

I heard a ding breaking me away from my thoughts, looking down at my phone I see that Anita and Trouble texting me.

3/3 🦦

Trouble💕: Bitch why you Aint text us? Do I need to call the cops? 😒👀

Anita❤️: girl shut the fawk up they probably having fun

Trouble💕: They better not be having too much fun, niggas take having "fun" out of proportion and Ian having that. He probably tryna fuck her in the ass as we speak

Anita❤️:

Trouble💕: See she not responding, that weirdo probably stole her phone or something

Trouble he didn't take my phone 🙄, he's actually in the store right now. He's actually cool

Anita❤️: I told you dirt neck 😒 upset for fucking nothing

Trouble💕: whatever, y'all need to hurry up I'm sick of being here already niggas are weird....

Anita❤️: Girl Ik you still not talking bout that nigga Looney

Lol what did he do to you now trouble?

Trouble💕: this nigga said he'd get a bitch to beat my ass and rip my wig off and then let her wear it. 😒 so I said I'd tip his fat ass momma like a cow.
Then niggas wanna get hostile like I don't have a black belt.

😂😂Yall perfect for each other but gtg guy he's coming back

Anita❤️: have fun 😘☺️

Trouble💕: yea right bitch, DONT have fun 🙃

Hurriedly putting my phone back on my lap as I saw Gino coming back from out the papi store.

Why he got a bag I thought he only needed a wrap.

He opened the door and handed me the bag, "Hm."
I thought I told him I Aint want nun, he better not want me to suck his dick or nun.

"I told you I didn't want anything."

Smacking his teeth he said, "Well I got you something."

"Imma roll my shit and then we gone leave."

"K." I quietly whispered

He then started to roll his blunt and then proceeded to ask me, "Where you from, you don't seem like your wild ass friends."

"I'm from the Northeast side and they're not wild they're outgoing."
He probably thinks I'm a privileged bitch now.

Like he sensed my emotions he expressed, "Aint nun wrong with being from that side, you a good girl...and that's coo, you don't need to be like these hoes out here anyways."

"I mean I would come out here more but my daddy doesn't let me, so I don't." I said spilling all my business.

"My daddy doesn't let me", he mocked me in a high-pitched voice.
"Fuck yo daddy , you grown."
I knew I should've never said shit

Changing the subject I inserted my opinion, "you know you shouldn't smoke, smoking is bad for the lungs and I heard it makes your lungs black and stuff."

Finishing rolling his blunk he looked at me amused, "Ma I'm here for a good time not a long time."

Pulling of he out the blunt in his mouth and started to smoke.
I wanna smoke, I just wanna try

He looked at me out the corner of his eye Before extending his arm to hand me the blunt.
"Hm."
What if it's laced
.....
Fuck it

I then took the blunt, put it to my lips and slowly inhaled the fumes.
This is fun
I inhaled again this time harder, instantly regretting it when I started to cough.

He looked at me and then started to laugh like it was the funniest thing to see me almost die.

Taking the blunt out of my hand he said, "gawg you's funny as a bitch, let me get you back inside before your friends attack me."

Whatever, I was doing good at first.

Walking back into the house the first thing I saw was Trouble all in Looney's face
Oh no

••••
A/N

•first of all I don't like doing other povs I kinda wanna stick to Islayahs and Looneys but the other characters have stories Id like to unveil too 🙂

• Looney pov next?