𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙩

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻' 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘁𝘁
'𝗧𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱
(𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 •𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑 • 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶)
•••
Looney's POV

This bitch is fucking irritating

I was getting real sick of this jawn talking her shit.
I'm bout to up a pole on her ass.

"Trouble calm down bitch he not even saying nothing no more.", One of the bitches said.

Her name fits her cause she ain't shit but trouble, in a minute her name gone be 'dead'.

"Hell nawl this nigga disrespectful,why he keep making smart remarks, like I give a fuck if he think my wig sit like a helmet.", She said truthfully. I honestly liked getting under her skin, it showed she was real insecure by the reactions she gave .

I didn't like bitches like her, I liked my bitches quiet and ones that knew their place.
Her ass was too loud.

Averting my eyes from her and gluing my eyes on the niggas that just entered the house I then see that nigga Jdot.

That nigga is a snitch, I dont know no nigga that get charged with drug possession and get out early.
Shit is really wild to me.

Couple weeks later my mommas shit got ran through by the cops.
I don't even play that shit, I'm getting up with that nigga right now.

"That's that nigga Jdot?", Chico said.
"Yea"

"What you tryna do then." , Gino said.

"What y'all niggas talking bout, being all secretive and shit if y'all wanna kill us just say that."

I'm tired of this bitch.

"Bitch quit talking before you be just like his ass.", I taunted.
"Bi-", before she got the sentence out I signaled Gino And Chico.

"We'll be back.", I heard Chico say to the broad with the blonde bob.

Following Jdot and the bum ass niggas with him outside I interrupted whatever conversation he was having by flashing my pole.
"Nigga you really gone shoot me. Blow then.", he said smurking

Shit my pleasure.

Before I could shoot him I saw this stupid bitch Trouble walk up to me, "Nigga you finna get yo ass beat a sum? Good whoop his ass y'all."

"Yo bitch even want you fucked Looney, that's a fucked up situation."

Before I could say anything Trouble interrupted me once again, "Nigga watch your mouth with that bitch word, now you really on nut shit."

"Yea ok, Looney you know where to find me."

I swear to God Imma kill this nigga and her ass along with em.

"Yo you really irritating why you even out here being nosy and shit."

"Boy wasn't nobody being fuckin nosy I came to get a charger out the car, not my fault they was bout to get all in that ass."