𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪

(𝙼𝚊𝚢•𝟷•𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶)
••••
Islahya's Pov
"Bitch my bro bro cominggggg." I screamed at Anita. I was finally settled into my own apartment and I was loving every second of it.

And to put the cherry on top my bro bro was coming. I'm so excited cause that nigga never comes to see me cause his ass be "too busy."

Now that I've got this apartment I really need to find a job. Even though the county paid for my whole apartment I would still like to have money in my pocket.

Sighing I grab my phone to take a picture of my new apartment. Going to the kitchen I prop my phone up,put the timer on,and hopped my ass on the island. I knew I could've ask Anita to take the picture but I felt like I could do it my self and she was in the bathroom. Once the picture was taken I posted it on Instagram.

Liked by 543Islahmade

Liked by 543
Islahmade.ya: G.O.A.T.E.D 🔑👣

Itss.Niya: bitch I'm literally in the bathroom you could've asked me to take that lil picture 😂😂⤵️
Islahmadeya: bitch you knew damn well I wasn't gone ask 😂😂

HoodrichChico: Hoe yeen invite us? ⤵️
Islahmade.ya: y'all not invited❤️⤵️
HoodrichChico: well I'll be damned all the damn food you done ate in my house. I need reparations honey.

LooneyTunez: ❤️❤️❤️⤵️
Islahmade.ya: nigga fuck you I hope your big ass mother can fight. ⤵️
LooneyTunez: you disrespectful imma make sure she beat the stupid outta you too⤵️
Islahmade.ya: please find your bitch and keep talking to her like you BEEN doing. @Miracl.ee ⤵️
Miracl.we: bitch don't @ me cause you knew where he was gonna be at the end of the day.😂 ⤵️
LooneyTunez: @Islahmade.ya why would you just do that 😒 @Miracl.ee hoe where the fuck was I at? Cause it wasn't with you.

Laughing at the drama I just caused I get up to get a snack. I knew Deonte wasn't with Miracle because he was with me.  I just knew she was going to eat that shit up.

I was mad at Deonte tho he came earlier and I kicked him the fuck out. Because he stepped on my yuttas that were in the fucking closet. Like who the fuck even does that dumb shit. I'm convinced he did that shit on purpose cause how do you even let that happen.

Grabbing the gushers out of the cabinet I hear Anita finally come out of the bathroom.
"Bitch you drawlin cause why would you get Miracle started."
Grinning I say,"Cause she delusional and needs a check."

"Yea ok,when yo brother coming."
"Why?"
Anita and my brother had a thing. I guess it was love or whatever but they were on and off. Forever stuck on each other even though they didn't treat each other the best. I didn't understand it like why would you guys ever want to keep getting back together after all you've been through, just toxic.
Couldn't be me.