𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲'
  (𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 •𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑 • 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶)

Jewels Pov

After conversing with the boys I quickly got to know them more.
Chico, the funny odd looking one.
Looney, the one that refused to talk to us, just continued to smoke like he wasn't at a whole kickback. Aren't you supposed to talk at a kickback?
And then there was Gino.

If I could've built up enough courage, I would talk to him more.
But I couldn't, I couldn't even look his way.
Due to situations, I've dealt with in the past I was afraid of men.

They scared me so bad I wouldn't even be around one alone in a sexual way even if my dad allowed it.

I was so pleased to find that my dad was going out of town to one of his churches though, I missed my best friends. We really didn't have any friends outside of each other, we were all we ever needed and that's how it always had been.

"Yo you drink?" I hear Chico say ripping me away from my thoughts.

"Ye-"
"No she doesn't drink and she not about to start now." Trouble says glaring at me.

I knew that she was only looking out for me but I felt embarrassed.

She and Anita always babied me and shielded me from things. Especially after the incident.

Especially after the incident.

"You gotta try this jawn  for the one time it tastes like juice, what these hoes be saying, drive da boat."

"Nigga you deaf Aint it, she doesn't drink." Anita spat.

And I don't know what they have going on but I most definitely saw him give her a look that causes her to blush. This bitch is japped already. (japped= caught feelings basically)

I was kinda saddened because I really needed to loosen up and I felt that liquor would do the trick.

"Aye."
I look to the side and see that Gino was indeed talking to me.
Fuck how am I going to answer, what if I sound weird?
Ok I'm just going to say "yes"
All pretty and shit

"Yes?"
Did I just sound like a man

"You tryna slide to the Papi store wimmie real quick I need me a wrap."

Why did he want me to go with him?

Before I could accept his offer Trouble interjected, "Hell nawl she can't go with you nigga, you better ask one of these niggas for one or get a straw and smoke out that cause she ain't going."

And before I could interject somebody I never thought I'd hear from tonight spoke up,

"She can go with him if she wants to fuckin weirdo, you Aint her fucking master stop dick eating." Looney blandly said.

Oh lord, she gonna tear his ass up.

"Oh now I'm dick eating, fuck up lame ass nigga for I kick them lame ass golds outta them big ass jaws."