𝙊𝙝 𝙎𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙐𝙥 𝙃𝙤𝙚?

" 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩"
(𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕•𝟸𝟺•𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶)
••••

Islahya Pov

Looking down at my phone I become irritated all over again.
I was back at home and this bitch was really irking my nerves.

Everything I did was a problem for her,but I guess it would all be worth it because I was getting my apartment in less than a week.

My caseworker already took me to pick out my apartment and I also went furniture shopping.
I knew this bitch was trying me because she was no longer going to get checks for me and I would most likely be her last child because of all the complaints that were made against her.

I began to think about Deonte.
I'm really starting to regret what I did with him, not because he became distant or whatever but because I felt as if somehow he could turn on me and it would hurt. I gave him a piece of me.

But then I started to think about how he knew my body. In such a short time in knowing each other he surprisingly knew all my soft spots. That's gotta be the toxic nigga in him.

He touched me better than I touched myself and that was a first. I was scared that I was going to become obsessed with him, that was also a first I've never been obsessed with not one nigga.

Breaking free from my thoughts I do the unthinkable text Chico.

Ummmm hi?

Chico: Ms gorl you texting me by accident??

If you gone act all retarded I won't text you at all 😒

Chico: Ms gorl don't be focking rude. If yo ph balance off bc of my home boy just say dat

Nigga wheres Anita? And don't lie and say you don't know either bc now days she with you

I could ask you the same about Looney sweetheart 🙃

Giving up on texting his worrisome ass I busy myself by listening to rod wave. All I knew is he had the fucking bangers.

Suddenly Ms Belinda barges into my room.
"My niece is coming over so you need to be on your best behavior, I don't tolerate disrespect towards my family. Ya hear me?", she rambled.