𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙟𝙪

𝙃𝙤, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚
𝙄𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛
(𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕•𝟷𝟻•𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶)
•••
Harmony's Pov
Making our way to the car and leaving Chico's drive way I take another look at that bitch.
What did he even like about her?
She was skinny as fuck, she had a pretty large head, and she was overall unattractive to me.

"You think that bitch look better than me?", I asked Harmony.

"Girl it don't matter if she do at the end of the day that's still your nigga."

That's not even the question I asked.

"Ight cause now you tryna play me like that bitch look better than me."

Harmony then said, "Girl to be honest y'all both pretty, y'all looks don't have nothing to do with it girl ,you the one that feel like she prettier than you deep down inside."

"Girl I don't think that bitch prettier than me I was just asking."

This bitch not prettier than me. She can't be.

"I just want to know why Looney was so comfortable with her ,he even let her push him. He would never let me get away with pushing him."

"He sure did push you're ass tho.", Harmony mumbled.

"Right I can't believe he did that, I can't believe he would even defend her. He never defended me....ever.

"All I know is I couldn't even talk to my man because yo ass caused a scene and he was too busy watching.", Harmony complained.

"Harmony...what man, you been chasing him around for years he don't want you, didn't you tell me earlier that he was the one that invited the bitch over to fight you?"

"Girl shut the fuck up like we not in the same boat, and first of all I consented to him giving the address so I could whoop that hoe. She was talking way too much so he told her to pull up and I beat that ass.", Harmony objected.

"Yea ok, all that nigga do is bid on yo ass." (think I used it right idk)

"Its the pot calling the muthafuckin kettle black for me."

"Anyways I'm supposed to be going to my auntie B's house on Sunday, you know she be having them raggedy ass kids living in her house so I don't want to go alone. You wanna come?", I asked changing the subject.

"Girl no offense but yo auntie a hag, with all that old ass furniture in her house you couldn't pay me to live in that bitch, but yea I'll go." , Harmony rudely said.

"Girlll if you was going to say yes why say all that extra shit about my auntie."

"Chile I don't even know why you like her ass she rude as hell. I just know she going to the hottest part of hell when she die, I just know it."

I crack up laughing, this bitch is really funny.

"Girl I'm bout to drop you off, I gotta go talk to my man."

"Girl bye, ok."
•••

After I dropped her house I go right back to Chico's house.

I just had to talk to him.

I just hoped that that bitch wouldn't be there...I needed to talk to my man alone.

Making my way to his house I pull up in the drive way.

Looking that the cars in the driveway I see Looney's.

Bingo.

Making my way to the door I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

Waiting for a response I twiddle my finders.
I was so nervous I just hoped that he wasn't still angry at me for fighting that bitch.

That could've been a sister figure to him.

Yea right.

I then heard some one walk to the door.

"Who is I- bitch you done lost yo rabbit ass mind. Leave before I file a restraining order."

"Chico please I just need to talk to him."

"And I said no witcho trick daddy looking ass. Matter fact hold on. Looney come get this bitch off of my doorstep right neowww and I mean now.", I heard him yell.

Perking up I became a little happy,maybe he was going to talk to me now.
Hopefully.

Hearing muffled talking I became upset because I never heard another set of footsteps approaching.

"I'm sorry trick daddy bad bitch Trina don't wanna come see you, you can leave now. Have a nice day."

"Chico, you gotta get him to talk to me I love him we need to talk things out."

"Whew the delusional, baby go get some help."

Hearing him walk away I decided I only had one option. And that was to just wait until he came out of the house.

I was going to wait in my car until he came outside.
He had no choice but to talk to me again.
•••
About three hours later I saw a figure come out of the house.
Looney.

Finally.

Opening my car door I go to stop him from driving off.

"Looney!?"
"Looney"

"Looney seriously we need to talk, like on some real shit.", I said knocking on his car window.

Rolling down his window he looked at me with irritation, "you really on nut shit you, fuck is wrong with you."

I didn't care if he was mad he needed to talk to me.

"We need to talk about why you had that b it h around you, and why you looked so comfortable with her around you."

Breaking my heart into pieces  he said, "yo what you worried for, you not my bitch and I'm not bout to keep talking to you about this. Cause I really don't give a fuck about hurting your feelings."

"But you fucking me damn near every night tho you wasn't saying shit when you was inside me tho."

"Bitch I fucked you once, and to be honest it wasn't all that delightful, move before I run your foot over."

Heart broken I moved and let him back out of the driveway.

The feeling I felt was indescribable but understood by my body.

I felt..hate.

That bitch had to pay.