Chapter 11

I'M BACK BABY!!

Hope y'all had an amazing Christmas!🎄
Here is a new chapter!
My Christmas gift to you!🎁😉

Rose's POV:

I heard loud foot steps coming up the stairs and my heart began to pound. I didn't know where I was or who these people are. I didn't understand why I was here and why they didn't just kill me in the forest. My breathing was becoming heavy and my heart beat would not slow down. I didn't even notice when the person coming up the stairs stepped into the room. I heard whispering but couldn't tell was they were saying. I was too focuses on my current panic attack.

"It's alright Little mate." Said a soft, deep voice. "I need you to breathe for me. Can you do that?" This mans voice was sending chills down my spine, but not the bad kind. His presence seemed to help with the anxiety that has been building up for the last few weeks.

"Breath in and out. That's it. Good!" He instructed, trying to steady my breathing.

When I finally calmed down I looked up to meet a pair of familiar dark drown eyes. They were the same ones I had seen earlier in the forest.

"Mate!" Ila yelled.

His soft eyes made my whole body want to relax, but I knew better than to let my guard down.
I could feel Ila "rolling her eyes" at me.

"You know that we already had a mate. Don't you remember why we are here in the first place?"

~~~~Flash back a few days ago~~~~~

I was sitting in my room alone again. I have already been here a few days and I just want to be with my mate, but he won't even look at me. I feel so hurt and sad all the time. Ila cry's and cry's all day calling out for her mate. Alpha Colten's wolf, Ila tells me, is conflicted because he wants to be with his mate but Because Colten believes it will make him weak so does his wolf, and he is to prideful to see past that. Especially because he's an alpha.

I lay in my bed just staring at the ceiling thinking of him and why he is not here with me. Tears begin to fall down, sliding down my cheeks and on to my pillow.

"Rose? Honey? Are you alright? I heard sniffing." In walked Eliza.
When she saw that I was crying in my room alone I saw her eyes glaze over showing that she was mind linking someone.

After a moment Colten came in still I'm his work clothes. He looked at his mother then back at me and sighed. Eliza gave him a good glare and walked out of the room.

"Well... I know you are not injured  So I will take my leave." He said, completely indifferent to my sad state.

Other mates, normal mates, would have run into each other's arms and held each other tight so that they wouldn't have to see their mates hurting anymore, because the touch of your mate is the best feeling in the world especially in times like these. But we are not normal mates. And he doesn't give a damn about how I'm feeling. The tears didn't stop, instead they just multiplied.

"I-I just don't u-understand." I stuttered.
"Why do you act so cold. Why won't you hold me in your arms like other mates? Why won't you comfort me when I'm sad?" My voice began to raise and my breathing became heavier. "Why won't you sleep in the same room as me and cuddle me to sleep?! Why won't you even look at me?! WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!" I cried.

He just looked at me as if I hadn't just broke right in front of him.

"I think you should get some sleep. I still have a lot of work to do." He said, pinching the bridge of his nose. My chest tightened at his words and actions. Showing he had absolutely no remorse for what he has done or what he was doing to me.

I cried my self to sleep again that night. And that certainly would not the the last time.

~~~~~~~flash back over~~~~~~~

To be continued...

Kinda short but that's all I could get done. I'll try to get some more done for y'all. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please leave a comment and a vote.
Lots of  love!💜🎄