"Well, I suppose you could call it that." I rubbed the back of my head and laughed.

"You have a place, K? Why haven't I seen it?" Kirito spoke up and asked.

"Huh?" I was caught off guard.

"Yeah, why haven't we seen this secret hideout of yours?" Asuna smiled.

"Oh, that's sort of because-"

"It'll still be a secret if it's just between us!" Leafa yelled to assure me.

"Well..." I kind of pondered.

"Come on, K! We promise to keep it a secret!" Silica giggled.

"It's just that-"

"What, you don't think we're good enough?" Klein clenched his fist.

"No, that's not it." I shook my hands innocently.

"Go on, K. Spit it out." Agil could see what was going on.

I let out a deep breath and rubbed the back of my head with a smile as I addressed everyone.

"You see, it's actually because the place is reserved for gang members only." I finally told them.

"Gang members?" Everyone asked at the same time.

"What's a gang?" Asuna asked.

"What's the difference between a Squadron and a Gang?" Kirito pondered and tilted his head.

"What do you do in a gang? Is there some special objective?" Leafa asked afterward.

"Whatever it is, sign me up!" Klein cheered.

"Relax, guys. I'll fill you in." Lizbeth came forward and stood alongside me with her hand on her hip.

"It's essentially a really big Squadron if you think about it, sure. But in actuality, what we're creating here is an entire faction." She explained.

"A what?!" Everyone asked.

"An entire faction? Here in GGO?" Kirito wondered.

"Times are changing, Kirito. Things aren't the same as they used to be. We have to adapt and evolve if we wish to overcome the hardships ahead of us." I tried to assure him.

"I don't disagree, but an entire faction?" Leafa pondered.

"We already have many operatives around the game, but we've been looking to recruit more since the map has been expanded." Liz continued to help me out.

"And you're already in on it?" Leafa pointed at her.

"Hey, when GGO needed saving, I knew I needed to be next to K when it happened." Liz shrugged.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kirito asked.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Kirito, but K is kind of the blaze and bullets guy. You just can't cut your way out of every situation." She tried to explain.

"Point taken." He nodded and let her continue.

"What Liz is trying to say, is that we'd love to have you guys aboard. That is, if you wish to join us." Sinon also stood next to me and asked the group.

"But you should remember, you'd be pledging your allegiance to our gang and its affiliations." I held up a finger to remind them.

"So? What do you say?" Liz asked too.

Kirito looked at the group and they all just waited on his word.

"Sure, I don't mind if K takes the helm. It'd be stress off my back anyway." He smiled and the others cheered for a moment.