💫3.Intimidated by such psychos.

"Ahhhh, it's really tasty, I'm pretty satisfied with your cooking." Hoseok says smilingly as a compliment to the cook while the woman looks confused at him.

"I'm asking for the last time who the freaking hell are you and why are you walking around my house." Suga says losing all his patience.

Hoseok, looks at both of them for quite a while before saying, "seems like Mr.Eric hasn't informed you about this, in that I would like to introduce myself. I would your new master and the owner of this house, and you are the Gardner right?"

Suga looks at him for quite a while, almost scanning him for up to toe.

Hoseok almost getting embarassed at the scanning as the twin were doing the same thing as well intimidating a bit.

Suga walks up to the sofa where Hoseok had thrown his sunglasses and backpack, grabbing both the items and walking towards the door, while Hoseok follows him dumbfounded soon to get the answer as he see Suga throwing both the items on the ground angrily. He pulls back to see Hoseok there grabbing his arms and slightly pinning him although he was smaller he was able to pin him with the suprise attack'.

"Now get the fuck out before I through you out like this." Suga whispers out of the twins range.

Pushing Hoseok out. "ohh you are going to fucking regret it, just wait till I dial Mr.Eric just you wait." Hoseok says angrily walking around and getting his phone out and putting on a show while Suga and his aunt watch him, with no worry in the world.

Finally he calls the number which keeps on repeating the "the customer you are calling is currently busy." He sighs closing his eyes in defeat now how the hell is he going to do.

Suga finally gets out a step out of the door, and folding his hand putting on a poker face to show he wasn't intimidated by such psychos.

"Now listen here as far as I know mr.Eric is the owner of the house, and imposters like you are all around the world trying to get into my house with all kinds of new tricks. You better leave before I call the police." Suga says walking inside his house again.

"Oh you little shit is going to regre-" Hoseok wasn't able to complete his sentence before the door got slammed in front of his face while he was chasing him back into the house.