💫10. Lettuce Celebrate 🥬

Hoseok got down to the town center and he could walk a little before meeting his friends and he was more interested in where Yoongi was going up to what was his enemy's routine like. Anyways, how hard could be a college student's life be?

As the college, it should have been Yoongi's first destination, instead Yoongi enters the Cafe nearby and comes back wearing a Apron with the Cafe's Name written Lettuce celebrate 🥬.

He cleans the black board in front of the shop and starts writing with colourful chalks.

Hoseok was at a really far distance from him it's impossible to see clearly except for the colour of his attire was recognisable.

Hoseok walks forward a bit entering an open restaurant just a meter or so distance from the Cafe where he could see Yoongi clearly he was confused as to why was he working in a cafe first instead of going to the college as he should for his age.

Although he was just a little distance from Yoongi he was seated in such a place where the people from inside the shop were coming in and out blocking him away. Not that Yoongi was looking anywhere, he orders some random food. Egg tart is the first thing that comes to his mind. 

While Yoongi walks back in after decorating the board where he had written the menu.

Juices and smoothies.

Berry Sweet.

Man-Go Crazy.

One in Melon.

Avo good day.

Peacher perfect.

Menu

A-dough-rable cookies

Life of Pie

Good for Muffin

Flipping fantastic

Oh Crepe [Nutella]

Hoseok was astonished by the names a smile left his lips when he saw how all the customers knew the names already the shop was just opening even the Closed board was not flipped yet but there was a small crowd already in front of the shop a Man in the apron surrounded by Girls and boys while he was writing down the orders on the list. 

Hoseok wasn't able to see the face of the man but he looked Young enough. 

How were people able to understand from this not so common menu was still a mystery to him but most of them looked like regulars who helped themselves by arranging the chairs on their own outside the shop.

Yoongi came out again hurrying out "seokjin-ah the grandma said the smoothie bottles haven't arrived yet?" 

The said man turned around and it was really a bit shocking to Hoseok. He was super handsome with an annoyingly cute pout on his face. 

"Oh but I had reminded him even yesterday night we will make him give us a discount now that he is late. Anyways for now sorry ladies, I don't think we could provide you the Instagram friendly Bottles, it's Plastic cups." Jin says, giving a wink in their way. 

------
World wide Handsome / Yoongi's soulmate is here. 💫💜