💫1.Life was going great until now

It's been 1 and a ½ years since he had started living in his new house Suga was late as usual to come back home but, he wasn't worried about the kids Taehyung and Jungkook as it had been a month since his aunt had started to live with him, some grave issues with her kids, had left her with no place to live and suga and the kids were glad to welcome her to their rented house making their house even more homely.

It was the usual Thursday evening while the kids Taehyung and Jungkook where studying or rather pretending to be studying sitting on the dining table, while he could listen the voice of television occasionally and whenever he peeked in he could feel the switching off the tv in fear of being scolded the twin surely had some quite trick's of their own, but suga let that go and continued with the plucking of the tomatoes from the garden.

Suga was quite immersed in this Job while he didn't hear the footsteps going from behind him into the house.

Taehyung suddenly switches the TV off when he hears footsteps which Jungkook starts reading some random paragraph, too immersed in his act assuming it is Suga hyung.

While Taehyung looks up to find out a person in sunglasses and parted hair with shoes on getting into the house. His aunt was cooking while Suga was outside so it was his responsibility to take care of the guest who just came in being the elder of the twin, his Slightly jumps off from his chair walking towards the man.

While the person walks all around the house in his shoes complaining which irritates Taehyung.

"Ahhh, what on earth, why are there kids toys everywhere."

"And what have you done it's a freaking antique piece not a hanger to dry your clothes." Hoseok sighs looking around.

"Oh no no no, my precious wine bottle collection." Hoseok says walking around. While he feels a small tug on his coat, he looks down to see a tiny human trying to get his attention, he slowly removes his sunglasses looking at the little human.

"I'm sorry Uncle but would you mind removing your shoes outside shoes are not allowed in our house indoors." Taehyung says very politely and gives a small boxy smile at the end. To look extra welcoming.

"Ahhh, what the hell there are kids everywhere, there one here under my legs, one on the dining table reading from a colouring book, when did this place become a nursery?" Hoseok says in quite a speed , making it unable to process in the tiny mind of Taehyung when he sees the person looking down at him.

He looks up to see the person giving him directions to move aside, with his two fingers with a disturbed face. Taehyung being the good boy he is, moves aside but while moving back he stumbles on a toy on the ground and falls down.

While in the garden Suga was happily cutting out the newly grown tomatoes he still remember when he had came here for the first time, he putting 0up all the luggages partially dragging up the stairs to his new house, and old three bedroom apartment with brown paint and the sheets on the wall crumbling down the effect of water he assumes, they have a beautiful balcony area, a large kitchen and a backyard, the front garden he had started planting all the vegetables plants to save up money.

Suga wasn't able to believe his luck when he got this room, this was the biggest room he was ever going to live in with his two brothers, Taehyung and Jungkook.

He had plopped on the white sheet covered sofa wondering why just why in the world does it look so easy. He had to take in the fact that their house is the only house in the whole area and he would had to get extra early and walk to the bus stop everyday. But even with that hhe wasn't convinced with the so easy price. The rooms are big, the things look antique but in general the house looks well kept, not much dust, has electricity, water and the piping also looks well.

Jungkook and Taehyung were so happy to run around and play he thought when he took out a coke he had brought and started gulping it.

The Twins, Taehyung and Jungkook we currently admitted to their new school, just starting their first school everything was going great. He remembered the days when the kids were separated from him and were still staying at their old babysitter's house for two days, as Suga needed time to set up the house and settle in the luggages of their new house before bringing them here.

He was absolutely grateful for the Babysitter of the twins, more like their Aunt, with whom they had been living since their Mom and Dad died, Suga had never ever thought of moving out, but when the situation at their aunt's place started getting worse he had no option but to move out with the twins. His only relation that too distant, and don't misunderstand their Aunt, is like the angel living on earth but she could only resist until she had to choose between Suga and his two siblings or her own family Suga had too, ease the pain and even though he was a university working student he had to get a rented house, and that's the reason why his aunt still assumed this big house at such rate must have been a scam.

She had agreed to come and babysit the kids whenever he was way too busy or late, although his house was a bit distance from the main road or bus stop it was just a 45 minutes distance for his aunt and with a scooty she would reach even faster.

His Life was going great until now, when he saw an unknown person standing right there in his house.

The moment when Suga comes to be shocked to see a person in his house with his little brother pushed to the ground and crying.

Suga keeps the busket aside and rushes to his younger brother, lifting him up and soothing him, while the man just stands there nonchalantly.

"Who the hell are you And don't you have any manners before getting into someone house just like that, now get out of my house before I call the police." Suga says see the unknown person standing in their living room, who was the reason to make his little brother cry.