💫7. "Can I get in?"

"Nooo way, are you kidding me uncle I'm not going to live in my own house sharing it with those rude people as a renter." Hoseok tries to push his uncle towards getting his house back.

To which Eric smirks not looking up and saying "Then it's the streets I guess-"

"No I'll take it, I would like that deal very much, Don't be kidding about things like this uncle. Hoseok says politely. He very much knows his uncle and dissing him would be the worst thing to do.

"Well, then stay here for the night, and I'll talk to Suga tomorrow about it." Eric says getting up ready to leave.

"But you said you have no room vacant here?" 

"That is very much true Hobi, but I assumed you would like to sleep on the sofa rather than the snow out there." Eric says looking out of the window watching the heavy snow.

"Uncle but what if the people don't want to live there anymore? Once I start living their will you cancel the agreement." Hoseok asks sipping his soup an evil plan cooking up in his head to get rid of the Suga guy and the nursery of his.

"Hmm it depends if you are thinking of dissing and irritating them out of the house let me warn you Suga is a tough cookie and I won't interfere in you and suga's business tomorrow afterwards until it's something of grave concern." 

"Oh sure uncle, rest well then." 

"Oh and one more thing Hoseokie you won't be allowed to use any of your powers over them! Is that clear?"

"Crystal!" Hoseok claims already plotting out ways to get those tenants out of his house.

_____

Yoongi was running around the house in his apron, his t-shirt already stained no use of the apron. The 2 little devils had been running around the house not wanting to go to their classes.

"Jungkook stop right there you know it's useless I'm going to catch you and when I do.." yoongi stops catching his breath already tired even his threats looked funny to the twin.

"Hyung you know already, you had promised to get the new crayons today I can't go without it the teachers gonna throw me out of the class what's the point going then." Jungkook yells running around draped in his baby blue towel, one over his head and one around his waist just out of shower already getting dirty again.

"What about the other 4 periods then you would just be throw out of your drawing period we can deal with that anyways learning maths is more important." Yoongi says already feeling guilty he had been constantly reminded of the crayons but last evening he was too tired to change his route towards the crayon shop just for that he didn't think this would be so important to jungkook.

"How Could you say that hyung!!!" Jungkook stops feeling betrayed. While yoongi picks him up quickly before the little devil slips away.

"Maths is boring also Mr.kim says I'm the ace of his class." Jungkook says feeling proud.

"Ace? Do you even know what that means?" 

"No, but i know it's something good Mr.kim was smiling when he said that." Jungkook says while Yoongi removes the towel over his head, drys the hair of the baby.

"Ace ?? He is lying." Taehyung says already in his uniform with Rosie aunt who had got him before he could run away.

"No I'm not, he really really called me hyung. Well maybe not just me he called all of us to be ace." Jungkook admits, which makes Yoongi laugh.

"That's true Mr.kim calls everyone that." Taehyung claims while getting his breakfast fed.

"Why can't you share your crayons taehyung just for one day?" Yoongi asks, already knowing what the answer could be. 

"Can't do hyung already lost it we were sharing jungkook's crayons until now." Taehyung smiles at his twin both finding it funny.

"Taehyung!!! You need to be more careful about your things." Rosieaunt says unable to scold him.

"You don't have to worry, hyung jungkook is just whiny. I'll get it from Jimin today for us." Taehyung chimes making yoongi's heart warm the kid was always too understanding for his age.

"Can I get in?" A knock comes from the front door bringing the family's attention towards the front door.

"Oh Eric come in come in please, just in the rush of sending this little devils school." Rosie aunt welcomes Eric in who was waiting for a break to get in.

"Thank You i hope i didn't get here at the wrong time actually i needed to discuss something with suga." Eric says making room for himself on the sofa while over the dinning table the twins were having their breakfast.

"I'll take care of themYoongi go now." Rosie aunt says getting jungkook near her. Yoongi nods, removing his apron.

"Would you like to have some breakfast Mr.Eric you are just in time." Yoongi asks poliety 

"Coffee would be enough thankyou yoongi." Eric says, smiling , already knowing it was such a good decision to help these kind people what impression must Hoseok might have got was still a mystery to him.

"Is there any problem mr.eric i had already made this month's payment in." Yoongi says giving the coffee.

"Oh no no yoongi it's not about the rent. Actually it is about my nephew. Well, I didn't expect him when I had made the contract with you but now that he is here I'm glad I didn't rent out his room." Eric confessed feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I i don't think I understand what this is about?" Yoongi smiled a bit not knowing what to say.

"Oh yoongi it's actually about the  4th room. I hope the twins haven't already destroyed that room or it would be quite some work for me." Eric explains

_________💫💫💫_______

I hope you are all enjoying reading the quick updates.

Should I make it weekly basis i am not sure if i could be regular i am concentrating on this story for now and get all my ideas written down.