💫4.looks like a psycho case.

"What the hell, since when did the servants start dismissing the owners like this." Hoseok says dumbfounded.

Suga picks up Taehyung and Jungkook carefully before putting them into their chairs and pouring them some of the soup.

"What, kind of scamming technique is this?" Rosie aunt says while taking her place.

"Don't know, aunt looks like a psycho case. I was ready to take that axe if he was like some Psychopath." Suga says making his Aunt's eyes go bigger."sugaaa" she warns."we need to be more careful from now on everyone gets in before 6 in the evening ok and when I say that Suga you are included too, and make sure you close the door always."

"Suga Hyung." Jungkook calls out looking at him with his big round eyes confusion written on his face.

"What's it baby?" Suga asks, looking at his adorable tiny brother.

"What does fuck mean?" Suga almost chokes on his food while Jungkook who had picked up this one unfamiliar word in between the argument.

"It's, It's his name." Suga suddenly utters rather than explaining to the kids that it is a bad word he thinks it would be much easier as to then the kid would not ask further.

"Okkkee, so why was Mr.fuck calling you the gar-darn-er?" Taehyung asked in his broken language which was enough for Suga to drop his spoon in disappointment. "Also, Mr.fuck was really handsome, who is he?" Jungkook continued.

The kids weren't going to drop the word now were they? Suga thought, looking at their giggling faces.

"Ok quite now drink up the soup quickly and off to bed in 15 minutes'." Rosie aunt says over Suga making the kid to concentrate on the soup.

Meanwhile, Hoseok was banging his hand on black oak wall for the last five minutes, threatening a million times to break it down which he knew was totally impossible with all the powers he had.

🏖️🏖️🏖️

Hiiiieeee,
I'm so sorry I still haven't written yet, and I haven't updated any of the storys hence.

Guess I'm having a writer's block.

This are Some of the chapters I have some more written of this book.

I'll slowly update it once I edit it little by little.

If u read until know thank you for reading, hope you enjoy reading 💜

Happy V Day 🏖️