💫6. I'm not going to live in my own house sharing it with those rude people.

"Language! and if you are talking about the 23th street, Cloud Emerald  villa, then I would like to inform you that I rented it out to some people in need and the contract wouldn't be ending till next two years."  Eric says to a fuming Hoseok.

"What do you mean you rented out Cloud Emerald  villa, that's my freaking house-" 

"-correction that's your freaking father's house and me being the power of attorney can rent it out to anyone as I will." Eric interrupts Hoseok who is unable to bring any debatable points after that..

"But . …. But ….. that my share of the house, why did you rent out my house while all my siblings' houses remain theirs'." 

"Because you weren't here for a long time , without giving any notice you ran away and after five years you pop up out of nowhere claiming your house, I wouldn't want you homeless but that doesn't mean I would just maintain a house waiting for you rather than renting it out to someone in need."

Eric says looking at a surprised and a bit hurt Hoseok, but it was time he reflected on his actions and understand the consequences, He wasn't a teenage anymore to randomly run away from his family.

"Then, what I'm I supposed to do now, live here, or on the streets?" Hoseok huffs the air watching Annemarie placing the food in front of him. Eric, thinks for quite a while before answering" well, sorry Hobi but there is no free room here, and technically your house is a four bedroom apartment and I didn't rent out your room. It's safe and sound with all your things in there if you wish......"

"Nooo way, are you kidding me uncle I'm not going to live in my own house sharing it with those rude people as a renter." Hoseok tries to push his uncle towards getting his house back.

To which Eric smirks not looking up and saying "Then it's the streets I guess-"

_______

That's doesn't seem good hobiii.😂
Thankyou to all the people reading and voting.

I love you guysss..💫