💫9. knowing his enemy.

Hoseok was all dressed ready to meet up with his old friends now that he is here until he spots Yoongi walking towards the only bus stop in their small town.

Why was his sole enemy everywhere he went it was obviously because the small town area everyone knows everyone here butit still irritated Hoseok seeing Yoongi everywhere he goes. He wanted to know more about his enemies before actually  attacking them he had decided to know more about Yoongi before actually getting into his house and throwing them out. 

He was waiting near the bus stop when he  saw where Yoongi was heading towards what was his mission behind capturing his house he wanted to know.

Anyone sane would never prefer this goth black house for their two kids at this age unless you were living in a even miserable condition.

But the kids seem quite fine in the big house they had made it look quite homely drawing all over his precious walls.

He spotted Yoongi and he quickly hid when he saw him coming in his direction. Unlike the other college kids waiting for the bus, all bright and shining yoongi looked half asleep and extremely tired. Leaning against the pole. It was clear that he just wanted to sit and rest as soon as thebus came.

_________

 The bus was quite empty in this early stop where it wasn't quite populated. Hoseok got on the bus far behind Yoongi pulling his hoodie up and sitting far behind him. While yoongi got a window seat which he was already leaning against putting in his earphones and getting so shut eyes hugging his backpack.

Hoseok smiled at the soft side of him which was completely unlike yesterday.

Hoseok looked outside of his window at the scenery he had missed his homeland. It's been so long since he travelled by b he had missed his homeland.

Yoongi was woken up by the bus conductor when his stop arrived. He quickly got down thanking him before rushing. 

Hoseok got down to the town center and he could walk a little before meeting his friends and he was more interested in where Yoongi was going up to what was his enemy's routine like. Anyways how hard could be a college student's life.