5..

Twinkle pov..

Flashback.....
2017....

I was in 2nd year..... I was preparing for my exams.... And also for the special gift for my special crush , KUNJ SARNA for his birthday....  After 2 days , it is his birthday.... And I m hell excited for it.... I know I never got a single reply from him... But I never expected it.... Because I know I m an ordinary girl... He is a big tv star.. and desire of many people.... I just love him ....and I can't even explain why I love him so much that I missed my class to watch his show.... 

It is 2 months old story... I remember the day when I got scolded for being absent in class as I was hell adamant to watch his show latest episode because I could  not able to watch that episode on its releasing time because I was ill.... And I didn't want to miss that episode ..... So I missed my class.... And I got scolded by MAA..... I got a big length lecture on study by my mother..... She is so strict when it comes to ours' study (my brothers and sister..) ..... But she loves us a lot....

I sent Kunj Sarna my gift.... Don't think that I sent him a courier... No... I sent him a special msg..... At sharp 12 , I sent him the msg.... And I got the reply after 18 long hours..... i.e next day 6pm.... I was too happy to receive his reply.... I was wondering what if he will accept me as his own.... I was in my own oo la la world....

He replied a thank you mentioning me as little star.....

"Thank u so much little star.." he replied to my wish....

I was too happy to reply him... 

U won't believe if I will tell you my fantasy.... It is too Filmy..... I dreamt of him as my husband..... And me as his wife.....

"U r welcome, luv ❤️... But I m confused why u called me little star..." I replied him when I came back from my imagination.....

Next day I got his reply again in which he explained his point of view.....

" I called you little star ... Because your name is twinkle... And it is said na twinkle twinkle little star.... And here the bug star is me.... So u are little star....." He replied with a lot of laughter emojis......

I just smiled at his antics..... He is too funny... He always finds way to make people laugh.....

"I got it.... Thank u for the reply...." I sent him the msg.... But didn't get reply after that....

After 2 months.....

I was in class.... When I heard cherry's voice who is talking to one girl of our class.... Yeah he ,now also studies , in my class...... But he never dared to talk to me....
And I thanked shiv for this.... Shiv loved me a lot.... And I respect him for that.... After that chat we got to normal..... But after 10 days he didn't get online on friends book app..... I sent him the msg every time but didn't get reply as he is offline..... I enquired about him from our mutual friends.... But they also don't know anything.... They just told me that he has gone out of city for further studies.....and I m happy for him.... He is too understanding....

I heard cherry talking to a girl....

Cherry- hey priya.... How are you....

Priya- I m good, cherry.... What about u...?

She asked him casually....

Cherry- I m not good priya..... I can't sleep in night....

He says to gain sympathy from her.... And to impress her with his flirty talks.... But to his shock... She replies very boldly to him...

Priya- ohhh... Then u must be sleeping in afternoon.....

Cherry makes faces......

Priya- cherry .... Don't try to impress me.... I m very well introduced to your nature..... So stop flirting....

She says on his face and comes to me..... I smile to her.... She smiles at me happily....

Priya- hey twinkle..... U know cherry was flirting with me....

We are best friends... We share everything about our life.... She knows everything about me... She knows about cherry shiv and kunj....

" I heard your conversation..... And I m impressed priyu...,😂" I told her.....

She laughed out loudly and I also joined her.....

2020.....

I came out of my thoughts.... When I heard the closing sounds of door... I felt his hand on my bare belly..... Oh Babaji his hand is too cold.... It is giving me goosebumps.....

It is my first day at his home.... I was surrounded by his relatives the whole day.... We were waiting to talk to each other.... And when I entered the room he was got caught by his sister, simple di , who was demanding for bribe to let him entre the room..... Simple di is so sweet.... She is elder than me.... But younger than his brother..... I m elder in relation but younger in age to her..... She calls me bhabhi....and I call her simple di....  His every family members love me alot.... And so as I.... I love them too.... If his mother was not understanding , then I would not have been married to him today..... I always dreamt of him after watching him on tv screen.... I never thought that my dreams will come true..... Thank u babaji for ful-filling my dreams..... Thank u so much babaji....

He backhugged me and whispered...

"I love you twinkle....❤️" He whispers in my ears in seductive voice....

I couldn't control my blush.... I turns to him....

"I too love you, luv..." I too whispers in his ears and felt my lips in his cage....  I moaned lightly when he bit my lips and entered my mouth... He is too gentle and dominating at the same tym....

I turned to the window side again when I was free from his cage.... He lifts me in his arms and make me lay on bed.... He comes over me and kissed on my neck, I give him excess of it.... While kissing, he make me get free from my saree and he also get himself free from his clothes.....

He approached my lips again...

And...

And...

And...

And...

He switched off the lights.....

Tbc.....

Take care ❤
Lots of love ❤