11..

Next day....

In morning...

6am...

Twinkle's phone rings.... She picks call in sleep closing her eyes...

Tw- Priya.... Kitni bar kaha h tjhse .. ki savere phone mat kiya kar yar.... Jab graduation m thi tab uthna parta tha mrng m... Ab to mrng m calss v Ni hoti.... Aur abhi itni thand h.... Bye... Mai ja rahi sone..... See you at class....

And cuts the call....

Covers herself with duvet and sleeps....

(When she was in graduation... Her class time was 6am .. so she used to wake up at 5.... But now she is in B.Ed... so her classes start at 8 in college.... )

Other side....

Mumbai....

Kunj was in his gym, doing his workout..... And staring at his phone in shock....

Kunj- what the.... I called her to wish good morning.... But she is in her own beauty sleep..... Babaji.... What was that....

He smiles....

Kunj- jab call kregi to pick hi Ni karunga.... Huuuhhh.....

He concentrates on his workout....

On shoot location....

Kunj comes happily, dancing in his own mind.... He is looking so happy....

Parth and alisha see him very happy.... They are also confused..... They goes to them....

Parth- kunj....what happened....? Have you got a lottery....?

Alisha- yes kunj.... U seems so happy today.... What's the reason....?? Are you getting married.....?

Kunj looks at them.... And hugs them in enjoyment.....

Kunj- I m so happy guys.... I m getting married in Feb.... Isn't is too exciting..... She accepted my proposal....

Parth- what.... ? You proposed her....

Alisha- when...? How...?

They are shocked..... They know about twinkle.... Kunj has told them... But didn't tell them her name.... Parth and alisha know that twinkle is his fan and loves him ... Ans they are talking for 2 years... 

Kunj nodded happily....

Kunj- yes... I proposed her yesterday night.... And she accepted.... 

Parth- wow... Finally u got ur love....

Alisha- I m so happy for u...

And they hug each other....

Kunj- but... Don't share about this to anyone... It should be between we three.....

Parth/alisha- ohhoooo..... Secret relationship..... Okk... Done...

They teased him.....

They focus on their shoot....

After shoot....  Kunj returns home....

In night....

Kunj gets his phone .... And shocked to see 60 missed calls from twinkle.....

(He doesn't take his phone with him on shoot.... He left his phone in house....)

Kunj- itne sare calls.... Vo thik to h n ..... Babaji.... Pls.... Keep her safe....

He immediately calls her...