19..

Scene starts .....

After so much of teasing and blushing.... Kunj finally enter his room.... And smiles to see twinkle standing at window , staring at sky..... She is looking so beautiful in red saree.... His eyes fall on the night gown which was under table, but visible.... Kunj blushes ..... He very well know that all has been done by his mischievous sister bhabhi and frnds.... He rolls his eyes .....

He senses that twinkle is aware of his presence.. but still she is not turning to his side.... He sees her clutching the window edges tightly with her hands....

Twinkle was lost in her own thoughts.... She comes to sense when she hear the closing sound of door.... She gets nervous..... Only kunj's words of punishment are echoing in her ears.... She clutches the window edges tightly..... She blushes.....

Kunj slowly steps towards her..... After alot of fighting between his mind and heart, he finally hugs her from behind..... She shivers feeling his cold hands on her belly...... She tightly closes her eyes and bites her lower lip.... She puts her hands on his hand.....

Kunj- (in low voice) I was waiting for this day eagerly...... U know how much I tempted for this moment.... I can't express my feelings.....

He removes her hairs from back... And tucks them on one shoulder.... He blows air on her neck..... She shivers a bit and clutches her saree.... He kisses on her nape and unties the dori...... She gives him access to kiss.... She closed her eyes in sensetion.....

Kunj- (in her ears) I LOVE YOU TWINKLE.....

She turns to him..... And lovingly stares him and smiles....

Tw- I TOO LOVE YOU LUV..... 

He lifts her chin with his finger.... She closed her eyes.... He getting approval takes her lips in his.... And kisses her passionately..... She surrounds his neck with her arms, and kisses back..... while he moves his hands on her bare waist.....

They break the kiss to get their breath..... she shyly looks down and blushes.....

Kunj(in teasing) - so.... U are finally Mrs Sarna now..... Are you ready for the punishment..... ?

He asks her chuckling..... She lowers her eyes..... And nods her head.....  He picks her in his arms.... And forwards to the bed..... He makes her lie on bed..... She has closed her eyes while she is blushing and smiling..... He stares her and smiles..... He also lies on bed... And comes on her.... And again takes her lips in his...

While kissing both frees each other from their clothes..... Both gets rid of their clothes.... Tw has closed her eyes while kissing.....

Kunj breaks the kiss..... And moves to her shoulder.... She moans his name when he gives her love marks....

Tw-(clutches the bedsheet) (moans) kuunj....

He moves forward and kisses  all over her..... Then he again kissed her lips..... She clutches his back when she feels tear flowing from her eyes..... He soothes her..... And covers themselves with duvet.....

The moon ,stars , wind, nature have witnessed their dream love , dream marriage, and dream union.....

Both sleeps in each other's arms feeling complete......

Both gets their love....

Twinkle gets her dream love..... The dream she was imagining for a long time, finally comes true..... She has never thought that she, a fan  who is in love with an actor , will marry him.... Her dreams come true.....

And kunj, who has lost hope , after getting rejected by alisha, that he will get his true love or not..... He also gets his true love in the form of twinkle.... He has never thought that of many beautiful girls , he will fall in love with the girl only by talking......

Next morning....

Sunlight comes to their face .... Tw opens her eyes and smiles after realising that she is in sarna mansion.....

Tw's pov......

My dreams come true...... Babaji  , thank you so much ♥️ I can't believe that I am married to my love..... I have never thought that he will love me....
I am so happy today.....

Tw's pov ends.....

She smiles looking at sleeping kunj..... And kisses on his cheeks..... Kunj opens his eyes feeling her lips on his cheeks.... He smiles at her.... And hugs her tightly.....

Kunj- good morning Twinkle.....

Tw- good morning lov....

Both smiles.....

They hugs each other and lies on bed..... They remembers their journey of love.....

The end......

Their dreams come true.... And mine also.... (My dream was to complete this story....) Finally I completed my dream story...... My dream story...... thank u so much for loving this story..... I am grateful that u all like it.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FRIENDS ♥️

So," DDCT - Twinj's Dream"    story ends here.....

Let me know what you felt for this story.....

It is connected to my heart.....

From tomorrow Married Again will be posted..... Will see you there..... Love you all...♥️

Take care..... ♥️
Lots of love ♥️

Payal....