13..

Kunj calls twinkle.... She didn't pick the call... He continues Calling her.... After 10 rings.... She picks up the call... But said nothing......

Kunj- twinkle... U r crying...... I can hear your sobs..... What happened.... Tell me na pls... 

Tw- .......

Kunj- twinkle.... Pls... Tell me na... Did anyone hurt you....?

Tw-.........

Kunj is getting restless... As she is not replying to him....

Kunj- arrhhhh .... Fine... Don't tell me.... I m not going to ask same thing again and again...... I will count 5 ... If you won't tell me n.... Then I will call your maa..... And will ask her.....

Tw-........

But she is still sobbing..... She doesn't utter a single word... Which is making him restless.....

Kunj- one....

Tw- ........

Kunj- two...

Tw- ........

Kunj- three.....

Kunj- four....

Tw sobs more loudly.....

Kunj- it's last .. if u will not tell me... Then don't blame me later if I will call leela maa.....

But she doesn't reply.....

Kunj- five.....

Kunj- twinkle..... Don't test my patience..... Fine.... I m going to call your mother......

Tw- why did you say her "I LOVE YOU"

she said stretching the last three words.....

Kunj shocked.....

Kunj- what.... I love you... Maine.... Par kisko.....

Tw- (sobs) your reel wife .......

Kunj- (sighs.... And smiles ) ohhhh... So are you jealous...... Ahaannn....

He smiles mischievously.....

Tw- don't change the topic.... I didn't like that... When you say those words to her.....

Kunj- that is my work Twinkle..... It was fake....

Tw- I know...... But yet I didn't like that.....

Kunj smiles.... While she pouts....

Kunj- are u crying for this reason.....

Tw- nope.....

Kunj- then....

Tw- I m crying on my stupidity.....

Kunj- means...

Tw- that how can I be so stupid...... Even after knowing that that was acting..... I got jealous.....

He chuckles.... While she pouts hearing him chuckles....

Tw- why are you laughing...

Kunj- no... Nothing......

Tw makes faces....

Kunj- so... Do you wanna talk on call or on chat.....

Tw smiles....

Tw- chat ...
Kunj-ok....

Hangs up the call.....

Kunj- u know.... U scared me...

Tw- sorry.....

Kunj- it won't work.....

Tw- u know I was so desperate to see that scene.... But when u say I love you to her..... I switched off the tv..... I didn't see further......

Kunj- u should have watched....  U know that was most close scenes of the serial.....

Tw- ohhh.. means u both ki...... ( She didn't type the whole sentence.... And send the msg....)

Kunj reads her msg.... And is shocked to see ..... Kiss..... Babaji.....

Kunj- I think .... you yourself should watch ..... I can't explain ..... .(teased her)

Tw face falls....

Tw- ok... Good night....

Kunj- are ....  Itni jaldi....?

Tw- ha... I m feeling sleepy......

Kunj- ok.... If u want to sleep then it's ok.... I was about to tell you that everyone in my house knows about you and me......

Tw(to herself) - what..... Everyone..... Means Mahi di .... V.... Babaji......

She immediately calls him....

He picks up in confusion.....

Kunj- what happened....?

Tw- how everyone come to know about us...?

Kunj- that's my fault...... I don't know what I was thinking that time..... I m sorry....

Tbc...

Take care ❤
Lots of love ❤

Dreams Do Come True ❤️ ~ Twinj's Dream ❤️ (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें