4..

Year 2015....

After what samridhi told twinkle....  Twinkle decided to leave that tution centre... And will go to another tution.... But after 4 days in new class... She observed cherry in the same class.... She was shocked to see him in the class.... And he was staring at her continuously..... This made her uncomfortable.....

She thought to discuss this matter to her brother... But then neglected and thought to let it be....

After 15 days....

Cherry, when sees twinkle alone outside the tution.... Tries to talk to her... But he got insulted by a boy of their class...

Cherry- hii twinkle... Pls listen me once...

Twinkle- ohh babaji.... What u want to talk to me ..... Don't you understand that I m not interested in talking to you.... Pls leave me alone.. otherwise the results will be worst for you..... 

Twinkle yells at him very badly... And leaves from there.... But then stops when she listened a boy scolding cherry..... She turns to them...

Boy- cherry.... U know what u r disgusting..... U don't have manners... Stay away from every girls of the class... I have gathered information about you from your former tution.... And believe me if I get to know that u misbehaved with any girl then I swear that day will be your last day in this city....

Twinkle smiles at him.... And goes to classroom....

The boy warns cherry and leaves... And poor cherry he was just fuming in anger..... He also left from there....

Twinkle pov.....

I saw the same boy, who warned cherry .... I wanted to know more about him... So I enquired about him from a girl from class....

Priya- he is shivay.... He is the leader of our college.... He always takes care of every girls reputation..... He has a group of 50 boys.... And the all boys are from same college....

She told me about him.... And i was pretty impressed.... Next day I thanked him... And he also behaves politely with me.... I was happy that now I don't have to face cherry..... after some days I received shivay's request on friendsbook.... I accepted the request.... And after that we became good friends.... Even I told him about my crush Kunj SARNA... He is too good....

I completed my 12th and on the result day I got a big surprise.... Babaji.... I don't understand why all boys are adamant to make me think that all boys are same....

2016....

On the result day.... I sent a msg to shivay to ask him about results....

"Hii shivay.... Did you get the link of results...."

"Yeah... Just now.... I just checked my result..." He informed me ....

"Ohh .. that's great..... What is your results....? Pls check mine also.... " I requested him....

" I got first division...." He sent a msg...

"Yeah just wait.... I was just checking yours when u msg me..." He replied again.....

"Ohh wow.... Great..... I knew that u will be first.... I m just worried about mine ...." I told him....

" Twinkle.... I think.... I should not reveal your results to you.... U will be sad...." He replied with a lot of sad emojis....

I got tensed.... What he means.... He means I got fail.... What I will tell maa and papa.... How will I face them....