Death

Lava plumed from either side of the platform as Ironwood saw the battle about to commence. He was going to have to fight both Arthur Watts and Darth Strahl, both of which were also doing combat with each other. He drew one of his pistols, knowing that the first round was a gravity dust round. He aimed it at the floor and fired, launching him towards Watts. He used more gravity dust rounds to dodge Watts' shots mid-air. When he got to the same platform as Watts, he sent several strikes his way. Though Watts was able to dodge the first few, Ironwood was able to hit him with a powerful kick, sending Watts onto a nearby platform. He then shot at Watts several times, but the bullets were blocked by Watts' hard light shield. Darth Strahl then began to swing at Ironwood again. Ironwood, however, was able to use his hard light blade to block the Sith Lord's lightsaber.

Darth Strahl: Your faux-saber cannot save you.

Watts then took this opportunity to shoot at Strahl. The bullet impacted his side, causing his aura to flash blue for a split second. Darth Strahl recoiled in pain and then turned to face Watts, his eyes full of hate. He shot a blast of Force Lightning at him. Watts' hard light shield was about to fail, so he used his control of the arena and affected the gravity. Ironwood and Strahl were thrown against the wall, allowing Watts to gain some distance between him and them. He used a series of hard light platforms to get to a further away platform. Ironwood also attempted to use these small hard light platforms to follow Watts. Watts, however, activated a geyser, causing Ironwood to fall towards the bottom of the arena. Ironwood acted quickly and shot his pistol straight down. The gravity dust shot him upwards and he landed on a floating platform. He and Watts ran down parallel platforms, trading shots with each other. Ironwood attempted to jump to Watts' platform, but he was pulled onto another gravity platform further away. Before he landed, though, Ironwood fired a shot at Watts, causing him to slam hard against a wall and go sliding down onto another platform. Ironwood too jumped down to that lower platform. Darth Strahl landed between the two of them, faced Watts, and began to attack him. Watts' hard light shield held off the Sith's burning red lightsaber for the time being, but there was no telling how much longer it would last. It would have gone on like that for longer, had it not been for Ironwood firing a shot at Darth Strahl's back. Strahl quickly held out his hand, stopping the bullet mid-air. His eyes locked onto Ironwood's and Ironwood could see the years of death and pain that this man has caused. While Darth Strahl was distracted, Watts was able to shoot him in the leg. The Sith recoiled in pain. His aura still held, but barely. Ironwood then focused his attention on Watts while Darth Strahl was distracted. Watts was able to make a break for it, using the altered gravity to run up one of the walls of the platforms. Ironwood was not far behind, and soon enough, Darth Strahl too would give chase. Watts was able to make it to another platform that was too far away to jump to. He turned back to see that Ironwood was nowhere in sight. He was confused for a moment before being hit by a bullet from behind him. Ironwood had gone around in order to flank him. In his anger, he didn't notice that Darth Strahl had used the force to leap over the large gap and make it onto the same platform. What followed was a three-way melee, with Darth Strahl, Ironwood, and Watts all clashing with each other. Eventually, Watts saw an opportunity to pull himself to another platform with the altered gravity, but Ironwood, at the last minute, had grabbed him by the ankle and slammed him onto the ground. His aura broke as he staggered to his feet. Just as this happened, Ironwood tackled Watts and they were both sent falling down to the arena floor. As they impacted, Ironwood's aura shattered and they both staggered up. Watts used his control of the arena to raise the central platform up.

Watts: You never appreciated my genius, James. You just stood atop it and called yourself a giant!

They once again entered a brief melee.

Ironwood: I gave you everything you could have wanted!

Watts: You chose that fat imbecile over me!