Separation

As we walked down the length of the train, we ran into Oscar.

(Y/N): What's going on?

He looked as if he was about to answer, but was cut off by another crash, followed by people screaming. We all readied our weapons and made our way to the top of the train. As we got to the roof, Oscar ran towards Qrow.

Nora: Why is it always something?

(Y/N): We can't just get a break, can we?

We stepped onto the roof and readied our weapons. A manticore grimm tried to swoop down at me, but I threw my hatchet at its face, causing it to screech in pain. I then pulled my hatchet back to me with the force. The manticore then made a dive for me, but I cut it in half with my lightsaber.

Sariel POV

I ignited my lightsaber and threw it towards one of the grimm. I used the force to guide it through the air. The lightsaber eventually found its target along it's neck, cutting its head off. I quickly used the force to retrieve my lightsaber and got ready to kill another one.

(Y/N) POV

As we got ready to engage more Grimm, they began to fly away from the train.

(Y/N): Wait... where are they-

Oscar: TUNNEL!!!

 I looked towards the front of the train and saw the mountain drawing closer to us.

(Y/N): INTO THE TRAIN! NOW!

I practically jumped down onto the ladder and into the safety of the train. Not even a second later, the tunnel arrived at where we were standing. I let out a sigh of relief and looked at my team, who had also made it down.

(Y/N): Are you all okay?

Sariel: Aside from nearly having a heart attack, yeah I'm fine.

As we took a minute to catch our breath, we heard the pained cries of a man in the car next to us.

Ren: Someone's hurt.

Sariel: Yeah, we should go help.

I nodded and the four of us walked into the next car. When we got there, we saw one of the huntsmen from the train station. His arm was clearly broken and he was clearly in agony. Oscar was trying his best to calm him down. Qrow then made his way past us and pushed Dudley against the wall.

Qrow: I said to turn those damn things off.

Dudley: Those things are keeping us alive.

Qrow: Sure, but they're putting the passengers at risk.

Dudley: I'm the one they hired for this job, okay! I'm in charge here!

Qrow: Forgive me if I'm not exactly reassured.

As Qrow and Duley continued arguing, I looked back and saw all of the scared passengers. The innocent lives that were at stake. As I looked back towards the two arguing men, I saw Ruby walking towards them. She got Qrow's attention and gestured for him to get out of the way. Qrow moved and Ruby looked at Dudley.

Ruby: Please shut off the turrets.

I decided to walk towards him and back Ruby up.

(Y/N): Trust us. We can handle it if things go wrong.

Dudley: Fine...

Nora: Ren, can you use your semblance to mask everyone on the train? With the turrets off and emotions hidden, they might lose track of us.