"Thank you, Shiro. I will handle it."

"As you wish."

Shiro slithers off Sarada's body and slips through the crack on the ground. With her bandaged arm she snaps her fingers. Barchiel teleports next to her, hands behind her back. Mujaki laid low, overhearing their private conversation.

"Yes?"

"Who else is out there?" Sarada asks.

"There are no humans nearby. Hardly any in the Land of Fire anymore. All the country has been retaken by nature."

"Not what I meant. Are there any more of your kind, here at the ruins?"

"Ah, yes, there's more."

"Dammit! Did you attract more?"

"No, actually. They've been here long before I set foot."

"What?"

Barchiel chuckles. "Curious? Wonderful! Encounter them in person. It would be pleasant for you to contact other people."

"What are you, my mother? I ain't meeting a deity. Had enough of them."

"That stings a little."

"Not you. You're okay in my books." Sarada ponders for a moment. "Fine, I'll check it out. Watch over those three for me. And DO NOT let them near the chasm."

"My lips are sealed."

Sarada disappears in a blur leaving Barchiel with the kids.

"Listening in on private conversations is rude you know. Well, for humans. Our kind doesn't really care."

Barchiel turns gratefully and confronts the young man. Mujaki is nervous. Seeing her simply move creeps him out.

"What are you? An alien?" He carefully questions.

"...By modern definition, somewhat. It's complicated."

"What's out there? Where did Sarada go?"

"Nothing important. Say, what are you planning to do today?"

"Well, Sarada was our tour guide."

"Do you desire me to inform you of what happened?"

"You know?"

"Naturally."

"Well, I have nothing else to do. Sure, go for it."

The other Suna members gradually begin waking up. Mujaki still doesn't remember when they fell asleep. And what was that chasm Sarada mentioned, why doesn't she wanted them there?

"Let's continue with the story. Shall we?"

~~===X===~~

There's a knock on the door. This wakes up Mitsuki. He sits up from his king-sized bed, his hair, a mess, and bags under his eyes. The insistent knocking didn't stop, it kept going. Mitsuki sloppily walks to the front door, when open, he finds his partner Sarada Uchiha. She is gleaming with unspeakable joy. She's also soaking wet.

"I did it!" She proudly claims.

"D-did what?"

"The first step! I burst the balloon!"

"Of the Lord Seven's technique?"

"Yes! Look, look."

Sarada runs towards the sink while pulling out a balloon from her pouch. Mitsuki rests on the luxurious couch. It's been forever since Sarada was this energetic. He fondly remembers Sarada used to prattle on about books, sci-fi stories, and history. Mitsuki genuinely liked listening to her, an excellent opportunity to learn about the culture. Boruto, on the other hand, always said he was going to die of boredom listening to her.