Chapter 23: Kidnapped Again

Bart and Sierra were the first to wake up since they were early risers. Lisa and Arnold followed then Violet with Ian. Elsa also woke up still feeling sad and heartbroken. "You ok Els?" Violet asked Elsa. "I'll be ok," Elsa replied. Everyone started heading to the mountain. Once they got there, they hid behind a rock so no guards could see them. "How are we gonna get past the guards?" Lisa asked. "Leave that to me Lees! Slingshot shooter coming through," Bart said. He grabbed his slingshot out of his pocket. He grabbed a rock about the size of a thumbtack and shot it over to a bush. The guards heard it and followed the sound as Bart motioned the group forward. They got to the doors but they were locked. "Shit! There's gotta be a way in! The guards will be back anytime now," Sierra panicked. Suddenly they heard screaming. They turned around and Elsa was being carried off by one of Chernabog's harpies. "Elsa!" the group cried out but she was already gone once the group got there. "Hey! What are you doing?!" said a guard. "Oh crud, we're dead," Sierra said as Bart held her hand and protected her. The group made a run for it. Luckily the doors were open and they went inside. The guards seemed to have gone away. Everyone was out of breath. "Phew! I think we made it!" Lisa said. Then the group heard the doors slam shut. "Well well well! What a surprise!" said a blue flame. The ground shook behind the group and they turned around to see Chernabog and the mysterious figure cracking their knuckles. They turned back around at the blue flame and out walked Hades, Jafar, and Maleficent. "What a group we have here! We have the wizard, the superhero, and two couples all on their way to find their delightful children," Hades grinned evilly. Bart protected the group while Violet stood in fighting position. Ian put his staff in front of Hades. "Aloft elevar!" Ian called out trying to levitate Hades. But Hades didn't buy it and Ian was thrown against the wall. "Ian!" Violet cried out. She tried to do a forcefield but she was also thrown against the wall and fell next to Ian. "Take the staff! It might help us," Hades ordered. Ian gasped as Jafar took the staff away. Sierra then got angry. "What have you done with our kids and Elsa?" Sierra yelled at Hades. "Oh they'll be fine, for now. Oh and before I forget, there's someone who would like to say hello to the Simpsons," Hades smirked. Suddenly, out stepped a man that looked like the brother of Sideshow Bob. "Hello Simpsons!" Bart and Lisa got startled. "Cecil Terriwilliger! What are you doing here?" Bart sneered. "Let's just say I escaped prison with my new friend Hades," Cecil said. "Oh, and you may know someone that we found," Cecil said as Pain and Panic brought out Elsa. "Let me go! Get off of me!" she told the imps. Cecil walked up to her. "Say hello to my new bride to be," he cooed toward Elsa. Everyone gasped. "Never!" Elsa spat back. "Ooo, feisty aren't we?" Cecil said scratching Elsa's chin. "Nah! Forget about that elf! You'll be here for eternity. Take the rest to the dungeon! Keep the ice queen with us," Hades said to the mysterious figure. The figure grunted and put shackles on the group. "You won't get away with this Hades!!!" Sierra yelled back. "Oh please we already have," Hades grinned as the group was brought off to the dungeon.