Chapter 33: A Hell of a Rescue

"Don't do this to us!" Sierra cried out as the group was carried out to the edge of the lava pit. Chernabog and Maleficent assisted Sideshow Bob and Cecil while the brothers did Hades bidding. "Now the last thing you'll ever see is your son going first!" Sideshow Bob cackled as he took Zeke and walked him over to the pit of fire. Zeke looked back at Chernabog and Maleficent. Chernabog sighed. "My love, what's wrong?" Maleficent asked him. "Well I was thinking about their family and how if we would have a family, we wouldn't let our future kids to get into any danger or harm," Chernabog said. "Are you saying we should rescue them?" Maleficent asked. "Yes and I have a plan. Follow me," Chernabog motioned as Maleficent nodded and followed his lead.
As Zeke wiggled his arm in Sideshow Bob's hand, Bart tried to stop Bob but was surrounded by guards. Cecil walked Bart over and stood him next to Zeke. Sierra was walked over by a guard and stood her next to Zeke and Bart. The Simpson family all looked at each other with worried expressions. "Any last words Simpsons?!" Bob asked them. "Yeah! Eat my shorts!" Bart told the evil brothers. "Too bad," they said and pushed them off the edge. "Bart!" Lisa called out. But it was too late. Lisa hugged Arnold and started sobbing. Suddenly, a voice was heard. "Think again Tilliweger!" said the voice. It was Bart! Arnold tapped Lisa as Lisa saw her brother and smiled. "Blast! But how?" asked Bob. "We had help!" Zeke said as Chernabog and Maleficent as a dragon flew up with Sierra on Maleficent's back. Maleficent brought Sierra down as Bart, Lisa, Sierra, Zeke, and Arnold did a group hug. Maleficent and Chernabog hugged each other too. Just then, Cecile pointed a gun at Chernabog and Maleficent. "You traitors! You think this is a joke to you?!" he said. Then Bob pointed at Maleficent. "And you! How could you go out with a demon like him?!" Bob shouted. "Cause their a family!" Zeke shouted to the brothers. "And that's how families stick together!" Bart shouted back. Suddenly, Bob and Cecil were whacked and hung on to the edge of the cliff above the fire pit. Bart walked up to them. "Any last words Bob?" Bart asked with Sierra close to him. "You'll regret this Simpson!" Bob said as Cecil hung on to him. "I've heard that one before," Sierra winked at Bart. "No please! You don't understand!" Bob cried out and suddenly his hand slipped and Sideshow Bob and his brother were no more. Sierra and Bart covered Zeke's eyes as the Teriwilliger brothers fell to their death. "Woohoo!" Bart and Zeke said as they hugged each other. Sierra walked over to Chernabog and Maleficent. They felt unsure about what was going on. "Thank you for saving us. We could've been seriously hurt," Sierra said. "But why did you save us?" Sierra asked as Zeke and Bart walked up to her. Zeke tugged on his mom's shirt. "Because mom, they want to start a family and they thought of us as a family. So families gotta stick together," Zeke said. "You're right," Sierra said as Arnold and Lisa followed behind Bart and Zeke. Everyone did another group hug. A guard was crying. "So beautiful..." he said and wiped away a tear. Chernabog and Maleficent stopped hugging the group and ordered the guards to stop Hades and Jafar's plan. "We gotta save Maddy and her family!" Zeke said as everyone rushed to save the rest of the group.