Chapter 9: The Plan

"It feels good to be back at the ol' Bog place," Hades said as he and the villains entered Bald Mountain. They went in and all sat down as they talked. "So, what are we gonna do? We escaped prison, now what?" Jafar asked. Everyone was thinking and were disturbed by Chernabog and Maleficent kissing in the background. Hades got annoyed. "Will you two get a room?!Seriously!" he boasted. Suddenly, a squawking cry came from the window and Iago crash landed on the table the villains were sitting at. "Iago!" Jafar said. "What is your dumb bird doing here?" Hades asked. "He's a messenger. He gives me updates of what's going in in this pathetic world," Jafar stated. Iago was out of breath. "I...have...news," he said. "What is it?" Hades asked. "The elf guy and the ice queen had a kid that has more powers than the ice queen," he told the villains. Everybody got up and gasped. "You mean...the kid is more powerful?" Hades asked. "Duh, how else would I have known? I have been spying on them," Iago stated. Hades thought for a minute. "Bingo! I have an idea!" Hades said. "This oughta be good," Jafar stated. "So...we'll sneak in and kidnap the kid but we'll need some help. We can't be seen by the authorities," Hades said. Iago flew over and perched on Jafar's shoulder, looking at his phone. "Iago, the light is blinding me. Turn that ridiculous thing off!" Jafar said. Jafar swiped it away. "Ah man, I was trying to friend a kangaroo that I think is hot!" Iago cried out. Jafar looked for at the phone for a minute then an evil smile crept on his face. "You know Iago, you might get your wish," Jafar snickered. "What do you mean?" Iago asked. "What if I help you get that kangaroo by kidnapping her husband to kidnap the kid we're looking for?" Jafar said. Iago knew what Jafar was saying. "Great idea! Now all we need to do is tell Hades the plan," Iago said as he and Jafar went over to Hades.

Hades was busy working when Jafar and Iago came in. "What is it now?! Can't you see I'm planning here?!Hello!" Hades shouted. Jafar calmed Hades down and told him the plan. "Ba-da bing! Ba-da boom! I like you're thinking Jafar!" Hades said. "Actually it was Iago's idea,"Jafar pointed to Iago as Iago took a bow. Chernabog walked in and wondered what was going on. Hades told him everything so far. Pain and Panic came in with some information. "Uh boss? I just read somewhere that the kid doesn't get enough ice powers until they're an adult," Panic said. "Nerd!" Pain said as Panic stuck his tongue out at him. "We can still kidnap her but we'll need some kind of servant to give her food and water to last throughout the years," Hades thought. "I heard that girl we tried to destroy and Bart Simpson had a kid. He tries to play pranks on me and Maleficent when we go on dates," Chernabog mentioned. "Eureka! The Simpson kid can be the servant for the ice kid!" Hades said. "But what if, you know, they fall in love?" Pain asked. Hades got upset and started to flare up. Then he had another idea to go with their plan. The villains huddled around and discussed what they were going to do.