55.FATE CAN'T BE CHANGED(past) :

It's been 3 months since taehyung was locked down in his own body by his wolf v who was controlled by the witches. V was really rude and agressive towards everyone. He only talked to rose normaly. He would always stick to her making everyone wonder what suddenly happened to the calm omega. Jungkook tried his best to approach his mate but v would everytime push him away. Jimin would visit taehyung occasionaly and the omega would painfuly ignore his bestfriend. Jimin felt really hurt by the omegas behaviour towards him.

V was currently sitting in the living room with rose. He had hia hand resting on his belly caressing it. Rose and him was having a talk. Rose heared her phone ringing and she made her way towards it saying that she will be back to v. V nodded his head at her and rested himself on the couch. Rose went inside her room and picked the phone up instantly a smirk making its way onto her lips by seeing the caller id.

Roses phone call....rose normal the other end italics......

"Hello.....mother."

"Hey darling. How are things going there?"

"Everything is fine mother... the omega is approaching his due date. Well its two days from today."

"Oh my my.....then we should make our plans work hmm..."

"Yes mother...since taehyungs wolf is under our control we can easily make our plans work."

"Oh very well...then lets make it happen on his due date. It will be favourable for us. We can tame his child that day on its birth itself."

"Yes mother....we can make our plan work on his due date and take his child with us. Then we can be the most powerful creatures. And soon we witches can take over the werewolfs" rose said laughing devilishy. Soon the call ended. She went out of the room to v who was waiting for her. But what she didn't notice was that a certain beta boys eyes where looking at her back woth shock. Jin was shook to his core hearing the omega girls phone call. He wanted to protect his taehyung and child but he couldn't risk there lifes. He can't tell jungkook about this because the short tempred trueood will ruin everything with his sudden actions. He thinked of the right person to talk about this and instantly a certain truebloods face came in his mind. Jin made his way out of the pack house to crystal pack where jimin was at the time. He approached jimin and said all the secrets to him. Jimin was shocked to hear about roses deeds. He and jin decided to inform everybody in the pack about this except for jungkook. They needed the truebloof calm and composed for this. If he is in rage then no one can stop him.

I am skiping 2 days....because i want this book to end before new year and there is nothing important happening in 2 days.

It was taehyungs due date. V was restless. He and rose planned to make there way out of the pack house but when ever they try to do that sime one will interfere them. Rose was suspicious but she didn't dwell on it. She only had to take taehyung away from here to his mother who was waiting for them in the borders of the blood moon pack. They were hiding in the forests so that no one will be able to see them.

Rose and v finally made there way out of the pack house. They went to the boarders where the witch queen and her people where waiting. As soon as they reached there the queen came out of the forest with her people following her. She motioned taehyung and rose to follow her and they made there way deep into the forest. But they failed to notice the werewolfs following them who were lead by jin and jimin and with a furious jungkook who was clueless of what was happening. He came to believe that his mate was at fault all this time and he himself was too dumb to believe his tactics. Jungkook now only wanted to do onthing and that was to reject his mate and take his child away. But what held him back was jins words saying that he had to first destroy the witches who were trying to rule over them. Jungkook was waitung for the moment to happen and he will soon reject his mate.