20. DESTINED MATE(past) :

The addicting scent was becoming stronger. Taehyung felt like it was near him. He whipped his head to the direction and was frozen in his place. There stood his jeon jungkook with an evil grin on his face. And as if it was the perfect time taehyungs wolf whispered............

Mate

Before he could do anything jungkook pulled him hard against his chest. Their bodies pressed against eachother. Taehyung was about to say something but was cut of by jungkook's kiss. The true blood kissed his lips hungrily like a beast which was starved for years. Taehyung couldn't think of anything. He could feel his wolfs excitment to have its mate so close but taehyungs himan mind was not ready. He was not ready to accept the fact that his one and only enemy is his mate. He longed for a mate but now having the so called person to be your enemy was not what taehyung had been wanted. He knows that everything happening now is jeon jungkook taking advantage of the fact that they are mates.

Taehyung was brought to reality when he felt the need for oxygen. He hitted jungkooks chest indicating the trueblood to let go. With a last bite on taehyungs plump lips jungkook pulled away.
"Phew that was my first kiss...oh i bet your's too.....did you enjoy it my mate"
Jungkook asked with fake excitement. Taehyung glared at jungkook and wiped his lips with his shirt sleeves wanting to get rid of the truebloods saliva on his lips. He looked at jungkook and spoke...
"I am not your mate........i am going to reject you. I don't want you to be my mate. " he said with anger.
"The feeling is mutual babe...no worries..." jungkook said with a smug smile. He walked pass taehyung not forgetting to slap the omegas butt. Taehyung gasped when he felt jungkooks hand on his but. He turned around only to see jungkook exiting the hall with a smirk. Taehyungs cheek dusted pink. He knew he hates jungkook but his wolf was reacting to jungkook's touch. Yes taehyung blamed his wolf when the truth was taehyung himself enjoyed the truebloods touch.

The news of taehyung and jungkook being mates flashed like fire. Every pack member was surprised to hear the long term enemies are really mates. They all were waiting to see that what will be the future of the new found mates.
Taehyung was a mess would be an underestimation  he was so disoriented. It is been almost two weeks of him knowing that jungkook was his mate. He tried his best to avoid the alpha by not attending pack meetings. Since he now recognises his mate,his wolf will catch jungkooks scent easily. Whenever he catches his scent taehyng will run away from there. He was confused as to why jungkook didn't make a move and reject him. He hoped for the trueblood to come and reject him and move on. But that didn't happen.

Currently it was past midnight. Skipping his brekfast and lunch taehyung wasn't able to skip dinner. His mother was so stern that taehyung obeyed his mother like a puppy and ate dinner  with his family. After dinner jimin offered to watch a movie together so that taehyung will get distracted from his problems. But he kindly refused his bestfriends offer and went to his room. He locked the door and sat on his bed mindlessly staring at his cieling. He wanted some fresh air,some time alone. He wanted to think of possible ways to solve his current problem which was being his mate. One side of him wanted to give his and jungkooks relationship a try while the other wanted to end everything. Taehyung felt suffocated in his room. He stood ip from bed and went to the window. He opened it and instantly cold air greeted him. He inhaled deeply. This was the best time to have a run,set his wolf free and give his human a break. Taehyung shifted to his wolf. His wolf wasn't that big but it was surely bigger than all the omega wolves in his pack but smaller than alphas. His wolf had pure white furr making him look etherial. Most of the omegas had grey wolf while taehyungs was white. He first thought it was some sort of disease but then he let it go knowing that he didn't have any problem with it. He stood at the window railing and jumped down to the yard. He ran into the woods at the back of the pack house. He ran non stop getting far away from his home. After some minutes taehyung felt his legs giving up. He sat under a tree which was lighted by the full moon glowing in the sky. He loved to see full moon. He felt very attracted towards the moon. While he was busy staring at the moon and resting he didn't hear the crunching of leaves and footsteps coming near him. He was distracted from his staring time when he sniffed scents. The scents belonging to rogue wolves. He looked at the direction of the scent and saw glowing orange and green eyes staring straight at him. There were 4 of them 3 alphas and a beta. Taehyung knew him being a mere omega can't fight against the four of them. Without giving another thought he ran away from them as fast as he could. He could hear the growls and approaching footsteps of the wolves. He ran to wherever his lege were taking him. Everything went to a stop when taehyung was at the edge of a cliff. If this would have been any other time taehyung would be laughing at the cliche of wolves chasing and ending up at a cliff. But this was the reality. He was chased by wolves and is now standing at the edge of the cliff. He looked down and saw the rocks at the bottom of the cliff. He gulped and turned around ready to try to fight the wolves as long as he could. He saw one alpha approaching him. He took a deep breath ready to face the attack of the alpha. But before the alpha could do anything a loud growl was heared from there back.............

BORAHAE....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜