52.NEW ENEMY(past) :

It's been 6 months since kim taehyung reentered jungkooks life. At first jungkook would always curse and throw harsh words at taehyung and the omega would retrot back with some sassy replys. But things started to change eventualy. Taehyung would always be the best boy he is and would always be kind to everyone. He would always help every person eventhough he has to rest and take care of himself. Jungkook was always aware of the fact that the omega was the most precious being. He always had this feeling that taehyung was innocent but he didn't show it to others. As time passed by taehyung was able to melt jungkooks stone heart. The alpha would always take care of the omega but not being gentle and loving but being harsh and cursing. If he wants taehyung to eat his medicines he would take them to the omega and bicker with him until the other would take his medicines. Taehyung was aware of the fact that his mate had changed. He could feel it whenever jungkook was around him.

And speaking about the newly found omega girl. She became friends with taehyung really fast.she was always around taehyung helping him and taking care of him and taehyung trusted the girl so much. Rose also found out that lisa was her mate. Lisa was at first pushing the poor girl away but eventualy the mate bond pulled them closer. After that lisa and her mate went out of the pack house to there own small house but they both were always present at the pack house. Eventhough lisa changed for her mate,her hate for taehyung was still there. Rose, lisas mate tried making the two friends but lisa would always storm out or change the topic. Taehyung was not against the idea of him and lisa becoming friends but the beta girl was not giving in.
Jimin would always visit taehyung saying that he wanted to make sure jungkook didn't hurt him. But the omega knew that his bestfriend was missing him. Taehyung now was more chubby and his baby bump was quite visible. He would always wear baggy clothes which were comfortable for him. Jungkook once took taehyung with him for shopping telling the omega that his fashion sense was so out dated. Taehyung only chuckled at the alphas poor tactics to buy him clothes without showing his care.

Currently taehyung was in his room rummaging through his closet for comfortable clothes. He found all of his clothes uncomfortable. At last he opened his mates closet and found a black hoodie which belonged to jungkook. He smelled the clothing and instantly felt calm. He put on the hoodie and sat on his bed. He and jungkook share the same room and same bed. They would always sleep away from each other but in the morning both of them would be cuddling. They both knew in the night both will move towards the other and cuddle. But none of them talked about it to the other.
Taehyung layed on the bed with his back pressed on the mattress. He closed his eyes and heaved a sigh. His mates scent was emited from the hoodie and it made him calm. He soon driffted off to sleep.

Jungkook came into his room after having lunch with his family. He threw his coat on the couch and made his way to the bed only to see his mate sleeping peacfuly. He smiled and thats when he saw what his mate was wearing. His hoodie,he smiled at his cute omega. He then sat down near his mate on the bed. He slowly brought his hands to his mates cheek and caressed it. He then looked at his mates baby bumb. He felt his heart flutter at the thought of his baby bearing his child. He slowly leaned down and pressed his ear on his mates stomach trying to hear his babys movement. He slowly started to whisper to his baby.
"Hey there buddy.....are you ok in there? I bet your mommy already spoils you with so much sweets. Your mommy is so sweet himself hmm. When you come out of there we will have a great time. We can play all games and i will teach you how to fight then we can have family times. Be healthy buddy. I will wait for you to come to me hmmm." He said and kissed taehyungs stomach through the hoodie. He smiled and leaned away from his mates stomach. He then looked at his mates face only to see his omega looking at him with a smile. Jungkooks eyes widened. He didn't expect taehyung to be awake. He cleared his throat and made his way away from the bed to the bathroom. Taehyung only smiled at his mate. He was now extremly happy that his mate was warming up to him. He soon knew that his mate will come back to him as his old kookie.

It was now evening and taehyung was sitting with rose in the living room. The omega girl and him where alone in the house. The pack had a meeting for every pack memeber and all of the family members went to the meeting leaving him and rose alone at home. Taehyung was not able to walk to the pack grounds due to his swollen feet so he stayed at the pack house with rose. He was eating popcorn and watching a movie on the tv. He then looked at rose to find the omega girl zoned out. He shook her.
"Hey rose...what happened to you? Why are you zoning out?"

"N-nothing taetae.....i-i was just t-thinking about my family" she said stuttering for which taehyung instantly knew she was lying. He knew something was on her mind but he didn't dwell on it. He thought that she would feel uncomfortable talking about it. He just sighed and continued to watch the movie rubbing his baby bumb. He then saw rose getting up from the couch. He looked at her questioningly and the omega motioned her eyes to the kitchen. He nodded his head and saw her disappearing into the kitchen. He continued watching the movie. After 5 minutes he heared rustling. He looked around but saw nothing. He stood up from the couch and made his way to the kitchen to check on rose. He entered the kitchen to see it empty. He looked around for rose but couldn't find the omega. He then saw the back door being wide open. He made his way out of the door to the back yard. He could instantly smell roses scent. He looked around to find the omega but soon felt a cloth being pressed to his mouth. In panick he sharply inhaled making the stinking smell on the cloth to enter his nostrils. He didn't have the time to protest because as soon as he inhaled the smell he felt his vision becoming blurry and soon his legs gave up. As his body was about to hit the floor he felt arms wrapping around him. He smelled so many scents together. They were not of werewolfs but of some other creatures. Those scents made him uncomfortable. Soon he lost his whole conscious and his body went limp in the intruders hands.........

BORAHAE.........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜