42.SURPRISE GIFT(past) :

It's been almost one month since taehyung and jungkook started living together in jungkooks pack. The two mates are so cute all the time making everyone coo at them. Jungkook loves to pamper his baby and he loves it when his baby depends on him for every single thing. He wants to give all the happiness in the world to his baby. Taehyung on the other hand loves it when jungkook babys him. He loves to be his truebloods baby. He always clings on his mate loving the feeling of protection radiating from the trueblood.

After the awful events that occured few weeks ago,taehyung and jungkook are now well trained by elder han to how to use there powers. Jungkook can easily heat up anything he wants and can burn anything just by looking at that while taehyung can make vines pop up from where ever he want and can use them to his own will. Both mates use there powers to just tease each other and there family members because they don't have the reason to use them on anyone. As time passed by both the mates had grown quiet attached to each other. Jungkook can't stand an hour without taehyung and same goes to the omega. Jungkook became more possesive of his baby. He would always glare at his pack mates who ever dare to look at taehyung. He dosen't like it when his baby gives someone else attention more than him. Jungkook may have became friends with jimin but he still gets jealous when ever he sees yaehyung having fun with jimin. Taehyung on the other hand loves to make his alpha jealous. Whenever he wants something from jungkook he would ask him and if the trueblood refuses he would go to jimin resulting in jungkook to grant taehyungs wish. He loves how his mate gets possesive of him. During these days bogum and taehyung made a great friendship. Bogum would always hangout with taehyung and jungkook resulting in his bond getting stronger with taehyung.............

Its the day where jungkook and taehyung complete one month of togetherness. Taehyung was pacing back and forth in his room while jungkook is getting ready to attend some pack related meetings. Taehyung nervously bited his nails thinking hard about how to surprise jungkook with a gift without the trueblood knowing. As he was pacing back and forth he feels two arms wrap around his waist.
"What are you so nervous for baby"jungkook asked nuzzling his face in taehyungs shoulder. The omega panicked thinking of a quick lie which can make jungkook believe. He turned around in the truebloods hold and hugged him burrying his face in his muscular chest. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his mate stroking his back.
"Its nothing kookie....i am just nervous of my first heat"taehyung lied earning a hum from jungkook.
"Why are you nervous about it baby. You don't have to be because i am with you. We can go through that together." Jungkook said kissing babys hair.
"I know kookie but its my first heat. I dont know what it feels like." He said which is not totally a lie because he is really nervous about his first heat.
"Relax baby.... i am here and i will take good care of you and who knows we can make cute pups" jungkook said smirking making taehyung blush and hit his chest.
"Kookie don't say things like that"

"Why baby? We really can make pups during your heat"

"Kookieee....." taehyung squealed making jungkook chuckle and kiss his cheek.
"Aww is my baby blushing.....don't worry about it baby i will take care of it." Jungkooks said and taehyung nodded his head. He kissed jungkooks chest while the alpha hugged him close.
"Now now....i have some work to be done so i wan't my baby to be a good boy and wait patiently here for me ok"
"Okay..." taehyung said and jungkook pecked his mates lips and ruffled his hair. He left the room and went out of the pack house. Taehyung quickly ran out of his room and stopped infront of the kitchen where he saw jimin drinking juice.
"Jiminie hyung....." taehyung shouted making jimin flinch and his juice spilled on his lap.
"Aishh tae... why did you yell like that" jimin said whiping the juice stains of his jeans with tissue.
"I am sorry hyungie....but i need help from you" taehyung said with puppy eyes to which jimin knew something fishy is coming.
"What is it" he asked making taehyung smile brightly.
"Hyungie you know that kookie nad i are completing our 1 month of togetherness"
"Mm yeah i kow that and what does it have to do with me helping you"

"Aishh hyung first hear me out"taehyung whined making jimin laugh.
"Ok go on i am hearing" he crosses his arms and stared at taehyung who smiled and started to rant about his plan"...........

"So you wan't me to take you out for shopping and help you buy a gift for jungkook . And above all of that you don't want jungkook to know that you went out without telling him" jimin asks for which taehyung nods his head like a hyperactive kid.

"But tae i can't take you out for shopping"jimin says making taehyungs smile to instantly falter.
"Why hyung"

"Tae eomma and appa called me this morning saying that i am needed at our pack. So i am leaving soon."jimin said and taehyungs face became gloomy.
"But don't worry tae baby i can have bogum taking you out" jimin said to which taehyungs smile instantly got back on his face.
"Really...."

"Yes tae...i will ask bogum" with that jimin shouted for bogum who came to the kitchen with dishlieved hair and half asleep eyes.
"What is it" bogum asked yawning making taehyung giggle.
"Bogum i want you to drive taehyung to the mall and accompany him for some shoping." Jimin said and bogum instantly rubed his eyes to clear his vision.
"What you want me to take him out for shopping." Bogum asked with disbilief.
"Yes hyungie just a little shopping and we can come back." Taehyung said using his charms.
"O..k so did you tell jungkook about this."he asked knowing very well about how possesive is the trueblood for his mate.

"No hyung he dosen't know i am going out. I want to buy him a surprise gift."

"Ok...so when are we going"

"Now...go get ready hyung"taehyung claped his hands excitedly like a child for which both his hyungs chuckled

After 5 minutes bogum came back all dressed up and ready to go to the mall. He smiled at taehyung and the omega returned it. Taehyung bid good bye to jimin and went to his car as jimin went to his own. They both started there cars and drove away. But nobody noticed that a certain wolf was smirking while driving his car...............

BORAHAE.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜