🔮Day 5 (1/4)🔮

/Sunoo/

/Sunoo/

Did I really saw Taeyong...
Maybe I hit my head too much.I tighted my grip into Jaebeom's shirt. "Who are you and what does Sunoo mean?"Jaebeom asked with a low voice after he saw me griping his shirt."Calm down Hyung."Sungchul said after looking at me."C-can you call Nicolas?I-Im scared to b-be with him."I stuttered.Taeyong wanted to grab my hand but Niki lost it.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" he growled.I never saw Niki that mad,not even about the situation with this other girl a few minutes ago."Damn he said he's scared.What are you waiting for?!CALL NICOLAS!"he screamed loud enough that the crowd who were standing around us left into the school building because even they got scared. After a few minutes I heared someone calling my name."What happened?Sunoo what happened?"Nicolas asked me.His face was completely red and he sweated alot."T a-Taeyong is here,I'm scared that he will do something to me.."I whispered without any strength."Tf why are YOU here?!" Nicolas screamed after he turned around and saw Taeyong next to Sungchul.

/Niki/

Nicolas was fighting with Taeyong... More like he screamed at Taeyong without letting him speak. I turned around to Sunoo who was shaking alot."Niki..."he began " I don't feel alright...I can't hear them fighting anymore... "Sunoo said with a really weak voice.I nodded and let his hand go."Hyung"I said touching Nicolas arm.He looked at me with fire in his eyes. I backed a step away.
"Sunoo..."I said looking kind of angry at him.He hesitated but turned now to Sunoo.He was still sitting on Jaebeom's lap, he really looked pale."Jaebeom why does he sits on your lap anyways?"Nikolas asked after touching Sunoos hand who was on his chest.Hastily Sunoo gestured a "No" with his two fingers,trying not to be catched by Nicolas.I scratched my neck."He just got a little dizzy and surprised to see Taeyong."I explained. I preferred to lie to Nicolas than telling him the truth in this situation,Sunoo didn't wanted to Nicolas to know. Neither was Sunoo happy nor sad.He just hugged Nicolas."Can you n-not tell Hanbin or...."Sunoo really didn't wanted to mention K.

"Are they still fighting ..." I asked myself.

(BE RIGHT BACK.ENHYPEN LET ME IN MV. SHIT I FORGOT IT)

"Nicolas"Taeyong suddenly said."Please let me explain,I didn't do anything to Sunoo.I didn't even knew that Sunoo goes to this school... Please."Taeyong said."H-Hyung please at least talk t-o him."Sunoo just managed to say. Nicolas nodded his head and went with Taeyong and Sungchul infront of the school gate."Sunoo Hyung,do you feel a little bit better?" I asked. "It's okay."he answered.Sunoo who was still sitting on Jaebeom lap got up but fell right away."Did you eat something?"Jaebeom asked him. He looked at the ground."I'm going to get you some food."I said,squeezing Sunoos cheeks and gave Jaebeom and Sunoo a flying kiss.Both of them gave me a disgusted look. My heart broke.

A few minutes later

After I walked out of the store I went on my way back to school with two bags full of food."Good thing that Mr.Kim didn't showed up in the first class lesson or I would have get detention."I muttered to myself.Suddenly I got turned around and as soon as I could react,I felt some pair of lips on mine.

/Sunoo/

I was on Jaebeom's back after Niki left us to get food."E-excuse me."someone said behind us."Oh hey Suci,what do you need?" Jaebeom said with a calm voice. "H-here it's from Niki, bye!" she said and gave us a wallet.
I looked a little bit confused but I was not the only one.
"Oh we need to bring Niki his wallet Hyung"I said opening the wallet.

"That doesn't look like Nikis..." Jaebeom said a little bit unsure."Hyung come on,I think he went to the closest store from our school."I said exited. I was really happy to see Niki again even tho it was only a few minutes ago when I saw him.
I was still on Jaebeom's back and I held his wallet in my hands."Sunoo why are you so cute?" Jaebeom asked me and I giggled."I'm always cute" I said confident but we both laughed out loud.

Suddenly Jaebeom stopped. I looked to the front and I couldn't believe my eyes.
Niki was kissing Yuna.I got down from Jaebeom's back.
Niki looked into my eyes and pushed Yuna away."Sunoo Hyung,Jaebeom Hyung, it's not what it looks like, please trust me."

"Sunoo I told you to stay away from Niki,he never liked you,such a freak like you can't be loved.Niki and his friends are only nice to you because you are the best victim right now.Pathetic little boy."Yuna said and went past me and hit my shoulder.

Why do I feel so sad.Why do I feel like crying.Why do I trust her.He kissed her....
She's right.I'm only a toy for them.I'm pathetic.

"Sunoo please don't trust her"Niki said picking up his bag.I couldn't take it anymore.I run away. I run away from my problems again.She was right.
"She is right. She is right. She is right."I said to myself again and again.
I got home.I slammed the door open.I realized that K and Hanbin were home."Sunoo?Why are you back from school?"K said loudly but still in a comfortable voice.I didn't said anything,I went to K and Hanbin who were in the kitchen and I hugged them. I cried without knowing why but I was hurt.They didn't said anything,I could feel K Hyung nodding his head but you could only hear my crying noises.

"I don't want to go to school anymore,let me stay home."
I said after I cried my eyes out.