🔮Day 12 (1/4)🔮

Happy 50th Chapter💙🦋
The Story slowly goes to an end but we still have a few days left🐻🐣🌟

Happy 50th Chapter💙🦋The Story slowly goes to an end but we still have a few days left🐻🐣🌟

/Sunoo/

I was standing now infront of the camera.I was shaking alot,more and more viwers came and I saw the comments blow up.

"So guy's this is Sunoo,actually he's not a new member like Sunghoon but we still need a new member to debute."Jungwon,clearly taking the leader role explained it to their fans.

Jay gave me the phone and meanwhile they stretched,I was reading the comments.

"No shit,he's damn fine guy's"

"He looks so shy!"

"Isn't he together with Niki?!"

"Sunghoon and eh...anyone knows his name?I forgot it but they would look good together"

"He doesn't fit into this group"

"Can he dance and sing us something?"

"He's ugly,look at his fat cheeks"

"I only agree that @simpo345 is ugly!Dont say that,hes beautiful"

"I wanna hear his voice so bad"

"Look at Jay and Jungwon in the back!They are playing!Niki starres at Sunoo oppa!Agustxgjv"

I smiled at the comments.Some were rude but mostly they told me I look adorable or asking me stuff.

Jake suddely came up to me and hugged me pointing his tongue out at the camera.
"You can't have him guys!"he teased them.

"You can't have him!Hes official my baby"Heeseung screamed ready to attack Jake.

"You both can't have him so back off and play a song already"Niki yelled across the room and I giggled.

They were dancing now and It was fascinating for me to look at them.They really danced well,especially Niki.

"Sunoo try these moves too!"Jungwon showed me the moves.I hesitated but everyone gave me a warm smile so I decided to try it.

(Like- Sunoo is so adorable at the Dance Livestreams.Is it only me or does he seems sometimes to be lonely and exhausted:( Love u Sunoo)

The members looked shocked when I moved my body to the music.Jungwon clapped exited and Niki smirked knowing that I could dance a little bit because of him.

"Guy's get him out of here!The fans love him more then us" Jay fake cried.

"I love him more than you guys too?"Niki answered confidently but teasing his Hyungs.