🔮Day 11 (3/4)🔮

/Sunoo/

/Sunoo/

We arrived in the hospital,we got a call from the Police.

„Sunoo calm down"

„No Niki what if he got s-„I tried to say but then in the corner of my eyes I saw Jaebeom sitting there with blood on his shirt.

„You scared us!"Niki screamed at him and hugged him.

„When I was driving I heared a „boom" and the car behind be began to lose control,did you think something happened to me?"Jaebeom looked at us,waiting for an answer.

„Totally not..."Niki muttered.

„Tz we would never..."

He fake cried and whined till we gave in and said we were scared because we heared these noises on the phone.

I pointed at his shirt and he slightly nodded his head saying „Yea the car drove against mine and I got a little bit hurt but it's nothing serious."

„Did you saw who in the car was?"Niki asked him curiously and let my hand go.

I tried to take it back but he pushed me into his lap and put his hands around my waist.

„No,the police took me here to ask me some questions and I don't even know who was in the car behind me."

We both nodded and I leaned against Niki's chest.The police talked to Jaebeom and we stayed there,looking innocent like always (Hell nah-) and waited for our Hyung to come.

I looked trough my phone when I got a message on Instagram.

„Niki!"I yelled but tried not to sound angry.

„What?It's not like you don't tell other boys to fu*k off"

I scoffed at Jaebeoms answer,stood up and made my way to the entrance.I was about to leave when someone grabbed my hand and pushed me into the room.

Someone held his hand on my mouth and whispered something into my ear,let me go,pushed me out and locked the door.

„Yah Sunoo what did you do in there?"Niki asked me and came running next to me.