🔮Day 11 (4/4)🔮

/Niki/

/Niki/

We sat there,our eyes shut and listened to the rain from outside.Jaebeom called the whole group together.Jeongin,Jungwon,Sunoo,
Sungchul,Taeyong,Kyungmin and I were siting there.

„So...Everyone who got the same text,put your hand up."Sunoo and Jungwon immediately held their hands up.

„I got it too"Kyungmin raised his hand.
„Me too"Jeongin raised his hand too.

I looked at Sungchul and Taeyong but both of them shaked their heads.Jaebeom did the same.

„Jungwon why did you believe that Sunoo hurted Jaebeom anyways?"Taeyong asked him straight forward.

He looked at me and then on his phone.
„Take a look"he whispered and turned his back to us.Sungchul opened his phone and we watched a Video.

In the Video

„Sunoo" was in a car with „Jaebeom" and he screamed at Jaebeom several times bevor he finally pushed him out of the car an run him over.

Reality

„It really looks like Sunoo..."Taeyong whispered behind Sungchul while Sungchul watched the Video repeatedly times.

„Actually you don't see his face,it's only the same exact clothes."he whispered and looked at Sunoo.

I stood up and went to Jungwon.
„How do YOU know that it looks like Sunoo when you didn't saw hin today huh?!"I screamed at him and grabbed his collar.

„How couldn't I when you guy's are all over sozial media?!"

„Do you know how hard it is to deal with your problem alone?!How lonely I felt and of couse I then stalk you guy's on your Ig!"

Jungwon screamed all this back righ into my face when tears rolled down hid cheeks.

Kyungmin tried to make Sunoo calm down when he breathed out loud.I put my hands down but only for Sunoo who looked into my eyes and deep down he told me to stop pushing Jungwon.

„It's not me,I'm not the Traitor." He yelled out when I turned my back at him.

I hugged Sunoo and patted his back continuously."Guy's we need to find it out who this person is.I don't like this game."Kyungmin shrugged it off and we decided to go out of his house.

„Let's meet up at my place tomorrow,we need some time out from here."Kyungmin announced and we all went our own ways.

Nikis house
18:27