🔮Day 4 (3/4) 🔮

Extra Sungchul Chapter for his birthday ❤️

/Sungchul/

I went to school because the director wanted to see me. I came into the office and asked:"I'm here Sir.What do you have to talk about?Is it bad?"

"Don't worry Sungchul,I just wanted to ask you if you could show the new student the school."he said and the new student came in. I bowed politically and turned to the principle again.
"This is Kim Tae-Yong.I hope Sungchul will make you feel welcome."the principle said and both of us left the office.

I held my hand out to shake his hand.He saw it and shaked my hand."I'm Noh Sungchul,03 line and I'm the captain in the soccer team."After I said that his eyes changed. His expression was so much softer than before.

"I'm Kim Taeyong,04 line and I like eating,my favorite food is SamHap."
I looked at him weird. "What is SamHap?" I asked curiously.He gasped. "YOU DON'T KNOW SAMHAP?" he screamed.I was just Shaking my head. "It's fermented skate and steamed Pork rice wrapped in old Kimchi."he explained."Do you have something to do after school Hyung?" before I could answer he took both of my hands and held it.

"Let's go eat SimHap then!You will love it!"he said excited. I just Giggled."Cute"I said and showed him the rest of the school.I forget that I didn't had let his hand go and we walked together holding hands.After I realized that I held his hand,I took my hand and apologized.

"Hyung it's okay" he said and took my hand again. "I like your hand.Let me hold your hand everyday Hyung."he whispered after we got into the cafeteria.Some people looked at us weirdly,some girls fanggirled and the others didn't care.

(Me being one of the girls who are fangirling)

(Let me explain why I choose Taeyong as the new student. Actually Taeyong,Sunoo,Sungchul and Jaebeom are quite close. I only knew that Sungchul and Sunoo are close but I just watched a few episodes of ILAND again and these 4 dorks seem really close to each other.I ship Taeyong and Sungchul!)

We sat down on the table I usually sit together with my friends."Hyung,don't you have friends?" he asked me.
"They are doing a stupid plan right now.Believe me they are weird.We are a group of 5.There is Jaebeom.We've been friends since my 4th birth year.He's the oldest among us and our Senior. Don't be scared of him when you see him,he's really nice."
I explained.

He only nodded so I continued."Jungwon is in your age,he's in the opposite class of your classroom. He loves eating alot so I'm sure,both of you will get along together.The Maknae in our group is Riki but just call him Niki or he will whine the whole time.
Niki is al-"

"NISHIMURA RIKI?THE NISHIMURA RIKI? THE DANCER EVERYONE LOVES?" Taeyong screamed loud. Everyone turned their gaze to us."Calm down,yes"the" Riki."I answered.

"Wait so there is you Hyung,Jaebeom Hyung,Jungwonie and Niki-shi?1.. 2...4.There is another friend?" he asked. I laughed. "Yes,Kim Sunoo."
His expression changed. His face was pale.He bit his upper lip and he holded his hands tightly."What's wrong?" I asked.

I was a little bit scared about the answer.
"It's just... Kim Sunoo's brother dated my brother...and broke his heart."
I was shocked.

"Nicolas Hyung?" I asked to make sure he meant Nicolas. He stopped breathing after he heared the name.
"Can I asked what happened?" I asked slowly and carefully. He sighed.
"My brother and Nicolas were together,they seemed really happy but one day he fought alot with Nicolas.He needed to move away and of course my brother didn't liked it.Then he said Nicolas and another boy held hands and that Nicolas is a bad boyfriend.After that they never talked with each other. 2 years ago we found out that the boy who Nicolas held hand with was Kim Sunoo,his brother. My brother tried to search for Nicolas everywhere but he couldn't find Nicolas or Sunoo."he explained as his expression softed.

"You can talk with Sunoo then"I said, patting his back.
"How is Sunoo btw? Is he nice?" he asked. "Sunoo is a really nice Person. He may be quiet sometimes and may has a cold expression but he's really funny and caring.I only know him for now 2 Weeks and since he's my neighbor,he's the best neighbor I ever had!" I said smiling when I thought about Sunoo.

"Hyung~"Taeyong said with a cute voice."Thank you for staying with me."he said hugging me and holding my hand.The rest of the day I spent with Taeyong. He's really a sweetheart.At 6pm I went to the Hospital because Jaebeom told me Sunoo passed out.

Before I rushed to the hospital,Taeyong held my hand and tried to calm me down.Sunoo stayed a bit in the hospital,I went to see him and tried to make him comfortable.I got to know Taeyong a little bit better for a few days.I thought no one can be cuter than Sunoo but Taeyong was just adorable.

(bish Sunoo is the most adorable person I EVER SAW IN MA 15 YEARS OF LIFE. PERIODE)

Skipping to monday

".... WHY DID YOU PUSHED HIM?!I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" _________ screamed out loud.

Hmmm

Hmmm... Who screamed that? Who pushed who? Why is he/she so angry?

 Who screamed that? Who pushed who? Why is he/she so angry?

Hehehehheheheheh

Update:What an old picture and it's only a year old *sniff* I grew up so well.