🔮Day​ 7 (2/4)🔮

3rd Persons View/Pov

The the 5 boys sat in the living room. 2 of them were on the floor and the others on the couch.Laughter and silly conversation filled the room.

Sunoo felt more comfortable around Nikis friends. He thought they are nice and friendly so he didn't tried to hide himself.

"Why don't we celebrate our victory?"Heeseung spoke up,Swing a little bit from left to right.He was a little bit drunk but it wasn't something serious.

"What Victory Hyung?" Jake asked Heeseung while playing with Niki Uno.

"We won a nneeww friend."he giggled.

The tension between allnof them was quite comfortable. Everyone had fun.

*Ring,Ring Ring*

......

*Ring,Ring,Ring*

.......

*Ring Ri-*

"Hello?"Sunoo answered.
His phone ringed so he picked up the phone.

"Hey it's me Han!We have a project and I wanted to ask you if you want to come over."Han said trough the phone.

"Sunoo-shi, who is this?"Niki asked curiously and played his last card and won the uno round.

Sunoo held his hand against the Sound and whispered"Han" and left the room and went into the living room.

(In this Chapter we see the whole situation from Sunoos eyes. In the next from Nikis.)

/Sunoo/

"Hey Han,so you wanted to meet me?" I asked him sitting down on the stairs.

"Yes,we both want a good grade and I want to get to know you better."he answered,shyly.

"Actually I just had a date and I wanted to spend this night with my date."I happily said, even tho I was shy I spoke proudly about me having a date with Niki.

"A date.... Interesting."his voice got lower than befire what made me shiver a little bit.

I gulped out loud and bit my lips.Did I say something wrong?

"You know,your date will get tired of you when you stay so long with him.That's like that in every relationship."he explained.

I had no experience in dating or romantic stuff like that. I hesitated but a "Okay,I send you the location.See you soon" slipped out of my mouth and I hung up.

I sended him the location.
I saw I got a few messages from Hanbin and Nicolas.
The Chat group with Kyungmin and the others were active too and even Hueningkai wrote me.