🔮Day 13(4/4) Everything comes to an end-Special Chapter🔮

Everything comes to an end-Special Chapter

I dont want to write this.I don't want to end this huge journey....

Start your playlist,lay down and keep smiling like I do it right now.

3 years later
(A huge among of time)

/Sungchul/

„Babe are you ready?Lets go"I yelled while I was putting on my shoes.

„I'm coming!"Taeyong came downstairs and looked fabulous."Do I look good?"he asked me and I answered „Always" while holding his jacket with both hands.

Yea Taeyong and I are officially a couple.Actually we wanted to get married soon but we take our Time.After Niki left,we all started caring more about ourselves.I have a Dance school and Taeyong still studies.Kyungmin and his love left Korea and went into the USA.The others?They went their own way.We kept talking on the phone but thats it.Sunoo was having a hard time and he struggled to keep tslking to us but still managed it...now it's time.

„3 years"we both muttered standing infront of a house.

„Hyung...I'm scared"Taeyong smiled at me and held my hand.I agreed and we stood there closing our eyes.

I knocked on the door.
No answer.

I knocked again but no one answered.

„Sungchul?Taeyong?"a voice said our names.We looked behind us and saw a big handsome boy standing there.My eyes began to sparkle.

„J-jaebeom Hyung"I smiled and run to him.We hugged each other.It felt like so many years since we hugged.

„Seon Hyung?"I heared Taeyong ask and he hugged the boy beside Jaebeom."We soon get married"Jaebeom spoke up and held his hand infront of our faces and we saw a ring.

„REALLY?!"Taeyong happily yelled."You guys are still loud,gosh."I heared Kyungmins annoying voice.

It felt like a dream.Kyungmin,Taeyong,Seon,Jaebeom and I were after years together.

„Don't we want to go in?"Kyungmin asked while hugging Jaebeom."It's been so long..."

„Don't forget why we are here today"Taeyong remembered us."Did you guy's saw him?"I asked everyone and looked down.

„No,not even Niki."Seon answered and we all started to tear up."Will he come?"

„If you mean Niki...I don't think so and If you mean Sunoo...we will see."the door opened and Jungwon stood there.