🔮Day 9 (3/4)🔮

3rd persons view

3rd persons view

Sunoo and Niki both laid on the hospital bed. Sometimes Niki did a wave with his arm but it was normal for him.

After some time someone came through the door
It turned out to be Minho. He came in but didn't know that there was not only sunoo lying there but also niki.

It was dark and Sunoo was lying under niki and slept deep and tight.

"I'm sorry Sunoo but your mother killed Jisung's mother, you have to pay," Minho said, pulling out his knife.

/MINHOS pov/

"Kill him," Jisung said, looking at me. My breath remained still and I only looked at him with big eyes.

"Didn't you hurt him enough?! His mother is dead herself, but just leave him alone." I screamed in anger but that changed quickly after he pointed his gun at me.

"I loved my mother Minho, I love you too, so please don't force me to take you where my mother is." He cried.

"Just do it! Go!" he screamed, shooting at the wall next to me.

I grabbed my knife and ran out. I knew Jisung couldn't stand it anymore. Jisung has lost everything in his life and Sunoo has it all. That's not fair and I'm going to do everything I can to make Jisung happy even if I go to hell for it.

I held the knife in my hand and was about to stabb Sunoos body when I heard a quiet moan and cry. I could just hide under Sunoos bed when I didn't hear Sunoos voice but Nikis.

"Is this Niki?!" I asked myself and tried to stay calm.

"Sunoo you must sleep again.I know that you nightmares still of jis-"

I just heared whimper and sobbings.

"Sunoo please you need to talk to me.Breath in and out."

This went for awhile. Sunoo was crying and sobbing the whole time till he feel asleep again. Niki tried to calm him down and as soon as Sunoo fell asleep he started speaking again.

"Sunoo I'm sorry that you needed to go through all this. I know you miss your parents,it's not your fault and whatever Jisungs problem is,I will protect you with my life."he whispered.

"I saw the cuts on your arms.Baby Boy im not dumb,I'm starting to believe that I'm not a good influence for you. Nicolas is on his way back with Taewon. He's so scared,the others all care for you so stay by my side."

The last thing he whispered broke my heart.

"I promised you to stay by your side. If would kill myself for you,I would take bullets for you and I would go through fire only for you so don't leave me okay? I can't live without you. You are my family so don't ever leave okay?I beg you."he silently cried by himself.