Him

"Vidar?" Isle called him out the moment she stepped out of the room

"Vidar?" Isle called him out the moment she stepped out of the room. Vidar stood up looking all flustered seeing Isle.

"I uh...went to your house, you weren't there and your friend Jacob stopped by to grab a few of your things. He told me you're staying with him for a while since you were not well." He paused. He scratched the back of his head. "Just wanted to see how you were doing, that's all." Vidar walked towards the door. "I'll leave now. I'll see you later, whenever I can." He smiles. "Pleasure to meet you Billy, Jacob." He nodded at them before walking out which they reciprocated.

Isle was still in daze, unsure how to react. She figured that Carlisle was out here. She groaned silently, Isle looked over at Billy and Jacob, both shrugged unsure what to say. Isle quickly ran out after Vidar, but she quickly closed her eyes, the sky was still bright, and it felt like it had gorked her eyes.

"Hey! Wait!" She called out to him. Vidar was about to enter his car but he froze. "I'm sorry." Isle paused. "Should have called.." she finishes, looking guilty. "Yea Isle. You should have. What the hell happened?" He questioned, eyes glaring at her. Why did you ran off like that? That was dangerous! I should have come back for you!" Vidar was greatly concerned. His eyes were showing great distress. He was in fact very worried for her when she ran off into the woods leaving him and Bella, and truth was, he went back to the woods for her but she was nowhere to be seen. He waited in front of the porch, but no one came until Jacob came along.

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry...I really am.." Isle was apologetic. She knew it was an overwhelming situation back in the forest. But she didn't know Vidar would get this worried for her. Vidar pulled her into his arms, and hugged her tightly. Unlike Carlisle, his body was warm, rough, a bit tense. But it was a very contented hug. Isle wasn't entirely comfortable. It was the first time someone touched her since Carlisle. She wasn't sure how to respond but she reciprocated his hug. It would deemed as rude for not doing so. "I'll be fine." Isle pulled away quickly. "I'll see you later." Vidar bid his farewell. After his car pulled from the drive-way, Isle went back inside.

"Thanks for the heads up, Jacob." Isle said promptly. Jacob nodded but he felt uptight, being around Isle after witnessing the horror in the woods. "He seemed nice. You two looked good together." Jacob teased trying to mask his nervousness. "Funny." Isle said in a sarcastic remark. "Let's sit down, Isle. There are some things we need to discuss." Billy gestured the chair in front of him. "I'm sorry if I seemed distant lately. I was preoccupied." Isle apologized while pulling the chair out to sit. She hasn't seen Billy in a while due to some recent events.