Nearing Death and New Beginnings

After seeing Bella's lifeless body, Isle wasted no time searching for a pulse. She puts her fingers on Bella's neck and sighed with relief after feeling a steady but weak pulse. Isle quickly took her coat out of the bag and lay it on Bella, putting an extra one after taking her own coat off. At least this will give her an extra bit of warmth.

She's hypothermic. Isle thought.

Bella was out here for 2 solid days, Isle was surprised she was still alive especially during this type of weather. "He left, Isle..." Bella muttered those words out even nearing death, she kept thinking about him. Of course she would. Edward was the only who could make her feel like she was an angel of a thousand heavens.

"Don't talk. You'll be okay. Just drink some water." Isle said after offering her a bottled water which Bella reluctant to take but gave up after Isle forced it on her.

She lets Bella rest for a while so she could figure out a plan to bring her out of the woods. Isle looked at her cell and noticed there was no single reception. She forgot she was in the thick woods with barely anything to survive on.

"You need my help. She won't last long in this weather." Fenrir spoke after a prolonged silence. Isle can only rolled her eyes, irritated.
"How will I even know that you won't hurt anyone?" She questioned him. There was a silence, but Isle waited patiently for his answer.
"You have my word." Fenrir answered at long last. Isle was reluctant to believe anything that comes out from his mouth, after all, could she ever trust him? After all the things that she had heard about him? She was terrified, to even dare taking another breath. But she had decided to trust him. She was left with no other choice but to receive the offer.

"Fine." Isle said. "Close your eyes, and focus on me." So she did.

Isle took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and projected herself back into the chambers where she saw him last, praying silently in her heart that nothing bad will happen to no one

Isle took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and projected herself back into the chambers where she saw him last, praying silently in her heart that nothing bad will happen to no one. That would be the last thing she'd want to do. As she falls back to the depth of her mind. She stood before Fenrir again. She looked up to this enormous beast which he looked down to her. Isle was precious to Fenrir as she was his only granddaughter. But he still feels l the resentment in his heart, guilty of the things he had done to get this far. He looked at her with great despise but only to be melted once she smiled at him. She was an innocent who had to go through so much.

Fenrir bowed his head down to her height. Isle flinched at his slightest movement but as Fenrir's head hanged low in front of her, she took her palm and put it on his head to rub it. It was her instinct that told her to do so.

Then suddenly a bright glowing white light was shining ever so brightly that it had pierced her eyes. After the light fades, she opened her eyes to see herself in-front of her. It was like a mirror. Another her has a beautiful sun shaped tattoo on her forehead and her eyes were a glowing red-crimson, beautiful but seemed lethal as well. Just like the color of Fenrir's eyes. Another her nodded at Isle. Suddenly she was back in reality again.