A word from our librarian

Hello everyone welcome to the first official finished book of the Monochrome Library. I'm G the librarian and author of this story. 

Now I am super excited to share this with the RWBY fanfic community because it's been in the making for roughly nearly or just under a year now, I am not so sure. But also because I like the show's setting, characters and visuals (the story is here and there for me, but let's not get into that).

Ok, before I let you all go to read I'd like everyone to know this is not a RWBY story. No, this is a story set in Remnant. It will not follow the eyes and story of the titular team RWBY. It follows canon (to an extent) but that story will not be shown, or at least vol 4 and over.

For this story you will be reading about the two new protagonists and their tale. So if you guys and gals are looking for pure RWBY stories with just added characters, then I give you the choice to drop the book now, because I don't want to waste your time.

Another thing that I want to add is that this is a fully completed book, which means you guys won't need to wait for chapters to be published in a regular basis and instead can just binge it.

Finally I'd like to inform you all that this is a prologue hence it being Vol 0. I know weird, a whole book just for a prologue, nevertheless it's the best way for me to structure the story.

Ok I think, that's it for me I'll see you guys at the end of the book where I'll give you my final words.

Happy reading :D