Bygone

"NATE!" I shouted and kicked his feet, fortunately for me, he fell hard on the floor.

"Ow! why do that"

"do what?" I asked innocently

"that hurts andra!" he said

"well haven't you think of being dead after running away with my phone?"

"well haven't yew think oof being deaadd afte--

he tried to mimic but have been cut by my mother

"you two are dead if you came late to school again today" she said

"but mom-

"but Mrs. vale--

we protest at the same time

"No buts, go on and get ready for school, you can't be like this anymore when you've reached college alright?"

"alright" we both said in unison

Nate and I have been friends literary since birth, Ironically, we have the same birthday and our parents were best friends, we are only meters apart in our neighborhood that's why we go to school together everyday.

it's almost summer and one step away from our graduation, we're almost college which excites me and at the same time frightens me. I have been pulled away from my thoughts when a boy at least a year older than ours I guess, almost crashed his bike into us.

"hey! watch where you're going' man" said nate

"I'm sorry  I didn't-- he stopped talking and stares at me for a very long time. I stare back and notice that behind those glasses he had very good features, round eyes with long lashes. perfect shape of  nose, well-shaped eyebrows, and a kissable li---

"Ow! what the-" I said, irritated by the distraction that cuts my train of thoughts Nate slapped my arm which earned him a very deadly glare.

"are you a Statue of Liberty or something why are you staring at him?" Nate said almost as slowly as possible

"because there's dirt in his face" I said, which is true there's a black dirt that almost look like a mole. I hold back a giggle so that he will not be embarrassed.

"oh" he wiped his face then said "sorry didn't see you two coming especially you" then just like that he disappeared from our sight.  

And the first thing that came into my mind is I need to know his name.

******

This is our last subject before lunch and Mr.  Archer or shall I call Mr. Squidward because he's grumpier than ever today. I wished I had eyra at my side or nate or any of my friends to fill my boredom. sadly we have different classes and mine is the most tiresome.

"who's squidward miss valentine?" he said oh no did I think aloud again.

"the neighbor of spongebob sir" I  said then smiled sheepishly

"that's not what I'm talking about" he said almost losing his very tiniest patience

then the bell rang as the common saying always says, saved by the bell

I rushed outside to find my friends and as cliché as some story gets that I read on books, I thought I bump into someone hard, when I say hard like metal hard.

I thought it was a person but- I BUMP INTO A FREAKING LOCKER!

what the fuck does a locker do walking in the middle of the aisle? isn't supposed to be in a wall?