Happily Engaged

Brielle POV

Wow... that just happened.

I still can't fathom it, Harry really just proposed to me... and I said yes... I'm engaged.... oh my gods I'm engaged! I still can barely wrap my mind around it, the only reason I'm this happy is because Harry's the one I'm engaged to. I can confidently say that I'm engaged to the love of my life, I know it in my heart.

Everything he did was just so perfect, I'm beyond glad he didn't propose in front of tons of people. It made the moment so much more special knowing we were the only two people to witness it, it just makes the bond and meaning so much deeper and more meaningful to me. The only other witness to that beautiful moment was the beach and the sun above, and that is just... so breathtaking for me.

We walked back to Auradon Prep a while ago, the day coming to a close quite quickly but I still had a few things to do before Harry and I called it good for the day. What a wild day today has been, woke up from a spell induced coma by true love's kiss, got engaged, all with Harry at that. And he did everything so flawlessly, not a stumble was made it was wonderful. Not to mention the ring, oh the ring! It has to be the prettiest thing I've ever seen besides the man who gave it to me. I saw the ring Ben got Mal and I won't lie, it's not my favorite. It's just so flashy and big, that really isn't my style. The ring Harry gave me is this stunning silver with three main diamonds on it, one in the middle that is slightly bigger, and two on the sides that are slightly smaller than the big diamond. I truly love it, I truly do. And the fact that it was his mother's and I am the lucky girl to receive it? Ah, I am just the luckiest woman on the planet to have such a thoughtful man... that I can now officially call mine and mine only. We were both in very heavy agreement about being each other's person for quite some time, he calls me his and I call him mine that sort of thing, but now it's out there for the whole world to see. And we all know that I will be flaunting this ring around more than I really need to, I can't help that I'm proud to be Harry's fiancée and I'm extremely proud that he's my fiancé.

We were more than connected at the hip as we walked back into Auradon Prep, I don't think we could be any more in each other's business without tripping over each other at this point. From arms around the waist to Harry bending down some to kiss my cheek, shoulder, or neck as we walked, we were all over each other and I would not have it any other way.

I decided that we should probably stop by Audrey's room since it's just the responsible adult thing to do, not because I want to. I went ahead and turned towards Audrey's dorm and started walking that way, Harry still very close to me as he followed my lead,

"Where are we going darlin'?"

Harry asked. I looked up at him with the smile that I've had on my face since he proposed to me still on my lips,

"We outta check on Audrey, maybe there will be some form of development or something. Trust me I don't want to but it's the right thing to do"

Harry chuckled and leaned his head on mine before giving me another sly kiss on the neck,

"After this may we head back ta yer dorm? I wanna celebrate~"

He didn't have to explain what he wanted to celebrate, but the tone he said it in was very suggestive. I perked up some as his change of tone caught my attention, his voice had gotten a bit deeper which of course caught my attention,

"Of course I wanna celebrate, what do you wanna do?"

He only gave me a look, the look. All I needed was that smooth, suggestive, and for lack of a better term, hot look, the smirk with a quick wink. I immediately knew what he meant, he wants to celebrate, and honestly, I'm looking forward to that now. I felt my body heat rise the slightest bit,