Snow Day Snuggles

-Eight Months Till Descendants 3-

Harry POV

I woke up before everyone else in the dorm room as always, at this point not sleeping with Brielle feels weird but every once and a while I spend the night where I'm technically supposed to. I tiredly opened my eyes some after refusing to for a few minutes. The weather has gotten colder and I think that just makes me want to hibernate unless it snows.

Last winter I found out I love snow as we didn't get snow on the Isle. We only got hideous freezing rain and hail, but here the most fluffy and lovely snow will occasionally fall from the sky.

Last winter I dragged Brielle out every time to go out in the snow, luckily she likes it too. One of my favorite things is coming back in and warming up together. What we did last year was this, come back from being outside, take off all of our cold clothes, and jump into Brielle's bed and watch a movie while being as close as possible, as much skin to skin contact as possible, snuggles as I like to say.

Only to Brielle that is, Brielle is the only person to ever hear me say the word "snuggles".

I turned over towards the windows and groaned as I don't get the most sleep when I'm not sleeping with Brielle. But I was shot awake when I saw a lovely sight from out the window, the landscape was coated in a lovely white powder. I jumped out of bed and got dressed as quickly as I could, the excitement jolting through me and making me get dressed extra fast.

I may or may not have run to Brielle's dorm, what can I say I love snow and I love sharing the experience with Brielle. I softly knocked on her door to see if that would do it, but knowing her she stayed up late last night doing work and is sleeping in. Sure enough, there was no answer, so I just decided to pick her lock and wake her up myself. The only reason I'm doing this is that I know her very well and know that she'll be alright with me doing this.

I slowly opened the door and peeked in to see her peaceful sleeping form. The peaceful hums from her lips and rhythmic rise and fall of her body as she breathed is always a calming sight for me. It probably sounds creepy, but I find it lulling. Same with how I like to rest my head on her chest to hear her heartbeat, not just to have my head on her chest. The thing is, every single thing she does is absolutely perfect in every single uniquely her way, even if it's just breathing.

I crept in and shut the door behind me and tiptoed over to her bedside and crouched down,

"Brielle~"

I sang softly as I brushed her bare arm with the back of my hand. As always, she is normally a pretty light sleeper so she immediately started to stir. She made the cutest little sound as she shifted some, a soft moan slipping from her lips. Alright, I'll admit it, I had to really resist the urge to pounce on her and kiss the living daylights out of her right then. I cooed and worked up to her hair and brushed through it some. She shifted and turned towards me before she opened her gorgeous eyes. She furrowed her brow and smiled some,

"Har? I don't recall letting you in silly goose"

She said in her adorable sleepy voice. I chuckled some and shrugged,

"Yeh I let myself in ta tell ya that it's snowing outside and I wanna go"

I'm sounding like a child right now, but that's alright. Brielle is the one person I am alright with sounding like a child in front of. She giggled and buried her face in her pillow for a second,

"Oh yeah? Well then allow me to awaken for a second and I'll get dressed"

She said with a light laugh as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second before opening them again and sitting up and looking out the little bit of her window that was uncovered,