Things you should know before reading

Kids' name and their parents
DRARRY KID
James Malfoy Potter(gryffindor)(15)

PANSMOINE KID
Albus Parkinson Granger(slytherin)(15)

BLAIRON KID
Fred Zabini Weasley(gryffindor)(15)

LINNY KID
Scarlett Lovegood Weasley(ravenclaw)(15)

SNUCIUS KID
Scorpius Snape Malfoy(slytherin)(17)

WOLFSTAR KID
Olivia Lupin Black(gryffindor)(17)

Backstory:
Hinny broke up after the war and as the break up was mutual it didn't effect their relationship as friends. Lucius had a spell on him which made a demon in his mind that was always in control before the war. This demon was the one who did all of those things and not Lucius. Lucius was able to take control sometimes. This spell was put up by voldy so after he died the demon left lucius' mind. Cissa and Lucy were forced into marriage so they divorced after the war. Lucy and Sev got together after the war as they liked each other since they were studying at Hogwarts. Sev knew about the demon but couldn't do anything as he was also a "follower" of dark lord. Sev did not die in my au. He turned into a ghost and Lucy (when the demon was not in control) revived him. Sev was hiding from everyone till the war ended. Draco also found out about the demon but Sev knew first. When Lucy was in control he talked to draco about his love for Sev and draco became a snucius shipper (he knew his mother and father were forced into marriage). Cissa is single after the divorce and is recognized as 'Narcissa Black'. Everyone knows about the ROR. Ronmoine also broke up after the war and were still friends. Draco told harry about his past and Harry told draco about his past after the war. There was a truce then pansmoine got together then blairon then drarry. Linny got together a few day after hinny break up. Sirius was revived by Sev, and Remus never dies. Wolfstar were together since their 5th year at Hogwarts.  All the couple are married now. The first to marry was wolfstar then snucius then blairon then drarry then linny then pansmoine. The Malfoy's were able to prove that lucy was under a spell and got their name cleared. Sev is dray's godfather. Sev knows everything about dray and dray tells sev everything.

The people who are alive in this book and dead in canon are:
Severus Snape
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin

If you have any questions you can ask.