Chapter 6

"My name is Scorpius snape." Everyone was shocked. No one knew who the other parent was except the future teens. They were still surprised that the cold professor can find love. The slytherins were happy for the professor but the other were not sure how to react to this. Some were happy for their professor some felt bad for the other parent while the other were confused as to how they should be feeling.

The silver trio was happy for sev. Sev was like a father figure for the silver trio. No matter how he used to act like he doesn't care, he did. He did care for everyone but his past made him show less of emotions.

The 2 boy members of golden trio felt bad for the other parent. They didn't know what sev was hiding behind the mask he wears. Hermoine felt happy for the professor. Yes they were not on good terms but maybe after getting a taste of love he'll become a better professor.

The professor didn't know how to feel about this. He didn't know who found him good enough for them and decided to marry him and have a kid with him. He always thought he was gonna die alone, without love. He never thought anyone will like him. After he had found out about Lucius and Narcissa's marriage he was heart broken. Yes he was in love with the blonde man who's son is his godson, Draco. Draco knew about this but sev didn't know that draco knew. "Any questions?" Asked scorpius. Remus raised his hand. "Yes uncle Rem". "Is it snucius?" Asked Remus. "Yes" said scorpius.

No one else had anything to ask. There was but they didn't think it would be the right thing to ask. And even if they will ask they were not expecting an answer from the future teens. "The future teens will be going to the RoR with their future parents. The future parents are excused from their lessons today. And the DADA and potions class will be free for you all for today." Said Dumbledore breaking the silence. The future teens and the young parents headed to the RoR. The professors had some work to do so they stayed behind.