Chapter 9 ✨

(I just now realised thet I forgot the future teens when I told the seating arrangement!!!! I've put the seating arrangement above. Excuse my bad handwriting please.)

After the professors settled in their respective places, there was an awkward silence in the RoR. Everyone wanted this silence to break but no one wanted to be the first to break it. Finally,after a few minutes, James decided to break this silence. "Do you have any questions?" "I have a question." Ron was the one who said it. "What do you want to ask?" James asked. "What is wolfstar and snucius?" Ron asked.

The professors were not ready for this question and choked on the air, their face bright red. The past teens were confused by their reactions. But they also wanted the answer to the questions asked. The future teens were unsure if they should tell them or not. By the professors' reaction they guessed that they both already knew, which explains their red faces when they entered the RoR. "It's a ship name." James said.

The past teens had a puzzled look asking the teens to elaborate as to who all are in this ship. (Just think that they know what a ship is) The future teens give each other a look as if trying to say 'should we tell them or nah?'. They decided it'll be best if they..........

**************************
(Do you want the ship to be exposed in the next chapter or no?

Yes

No

Vote♥️

I'm sorry for the short chapter and not uploading but the updates will still be slow.)