Chapter 10

(I edited the 'Things you should know before reading'. I only changed their ages.
I didn't get much vote but the ones I got were for yes so I guess.......)

They decided it'll be best if they tell them. They knew the past teens very well. They knew there was no way the past teens were going to stop asking them about this so they decided it'll be better if they tell them. "Snucius and Wolfstar is the ship between Scorpius' and Olivia's parents." Said James. The past teens didn't know what they were expecting but it was totally not this. Draco knew about Snucius. "Who are your other parents?" Asked Ron.

"Uncle Ron that is something you'll know later. I'm not sure how you all will react. But I know for a fact that it will not be positive. Father, Aunt Pansy and Uncle Blaise will have a positive reaction towards Snucius but I'm not sure about others." James said. "But why do you think like that?" Said Ron.

"Our other parents....... don't have the best reputation in this timeline..." said Scorpius while looking at the table in front of him. He was very uncomfortable with the silence that followed after he spoke. "But don't think they are bad! They are just..... misunderstood." Albus added. This made Scorpius a bit comfortable. He gave Albus a smile as a thank you. Albus smiled back. Albus knew if he was in his own timeline he would have died of heart attack due to cuteness overload. He had a crush on Scorpius.

Right now was not the time to die or faint. He didn't want to end up in the hospital wing and explain his crush situation. In his time almost everyone knew about his crush, except for the blondie he had a crush on. But that didn't stop the blush to appear on his face. The moment between the two was very adorable. But only the future teens noticed. The past tens were too busy brainstorming as to who could be the other half of wolfstar and snucius. They understood snucius' 'sn' was from snape and the other half is the other parent but they couldn't crack wolfstar.

The professors saw the moment and were awestruck. Snape was happy that his soon-to-be son was happy had someone. He wasn't sure if they were dating but they were still adorable together. The future teens were talking amongst themselves. More like whispering among each other.

Before anyone could speak a house elf came and told them that Dumbledore called them for dinner. They were confused as they didn't even had lunch. Remus casted a tempus and they realised they had forgotten about lunch. It was past the lunch time. Guess the talk and awkward silence made them forget about time. Everyone went to the great hall.

To be continued......

**************************

Thank you very much for the reads and votes. It means a lot to me. Since I probably won't be uploading on valentine's day.

Happy early valentine's day!!!

Do you all have a valentine?

I don't. But I hope your valentine's go really well even if you don't have a valentine.😊