Chapter 5

"My parents are Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy." Said James. Everyone went silent. If a small needle would have had dropped on the floor you could've heard it.

Fred I decided to break the silence by saying "Ha! called it now give me my gallons George." Everyone one got over the shock and started exchanging gallons among each other. The chosen one liking guys was old news for the past people. He had came out as bisexual a few weeks ago and honestly no one was surprised. Everyone was exchanging gallons. Even Remus handed some gallons to Severus and Dumbledore gave some to Mcgonagall.

What was the drarry reaction? The same as blairon and pansmoine. The two went quite while their other two friends gained gallons from different people. 4 of the future teens were already introduced only 2 were left.

The two seemed hesitant until the one with blonde hair spoke up "We're going to tell you only one of our parents not both." Everyone wanted to ask why but they continued telling their name "I'm Olivia Lupin. One of my parent is Remus Lupin." No one knew how to react to this as they didn't know the other parent. (This story is set before Harry knew Sirius is innocent. Remus and Severus know he is innocent.). "Are you.... a........?" Remus said. "Don't worry I'm not. I just get moody at that time." Olivia said understanding what her father wanted to say. Even sev figured it out but them asked "wolfstar?". No one knew what wolfstar was so everyone was confused except for the teens and few of the teachers. "Yes" replied Olivia.

Sev smiled a bit but no one noticed except Remus. Before Remus could ask about wolfstar the blond spoke up. "Its my turn now. My name is Scorpius Snape."