Chapter 2

(PAST POV)
It was a normal day at hogwarts. Everyone was at the great hall and the feast had begun. They were having there breakfast and suddenly there was a golden shine in the front part of the hall. 6 teenagers appeared after the light faded away. Just then the blonde boy shouted "JAMES WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!".

Everyone was looking at the teenagers but it looked like the teenagers hadn't noticed that. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OK!!!" Said another teenager. Everyone was shocked as the teenager who had said that looked the exact copy of Harry potter minus the eye colour. "Stop shouting both of you!!!" Said a girl with light brown hair "we have to find out where we are. " "It look like we got teleported to the great hall?" Said a blonde haired girl. "I thin- wait...... oh no." Said the boy who had shouted first when they all arrived out of no where. "What happened scorp is everything alright?" Asked another boy with black hair who was silent the whole time and had only spoken now. "Guys look around you!" The blonde boy said.

The others looked around vaguely not interested in looking around. "Look what." Said the copy of Harry. That seemed to piss the blonde boy off. He shouted "IDIOTS LOOK AT THE THE GRYFFINDOR SLYTHERIN RAVENCLAW AND THE TEACHER'S TABLE, OUR PARENTS YOUNGER SELF ARE SITTING THERE." The was a gasp from everyone in the great hall including the teenagers. "So does that mean that we Time travelled!!!" Said the copy of harry. "Who are you?" Asked Dumbledore.